The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

I base it off RGB and it's 26-26-26, which I now realize is 1a1a1a.
laugh.gif

I think for gifs, they always upload different than what you originally want to upload which is annoying.
mean.gif
when uploading gifs, you should try to avoid uploading it straight through NT..

it degrades the quality for some reason... i personally prefer using either tinypic or minus.com..

and just copy and paste the gif straight in to the reply box.

I base it off RGB and it's 26-26-26, which I now realize is 1a1a1a. :lol:

I think for gifs, they always upload different than what you originally want to upload which is annoying. :smh:

when uploading gifs, you should try to avoid uploading it straight through NT..

it degrades the quality for some reason... i personally prefer using either tinypic or minus.com..

and just copy and paste the gif straight in to the reply box.

Thanks, I'll start doing that from now on

^It's at 140.04kb right now, I'd check how many kb it is after you upload it. But it should be fine.
Hey is it possible if you can put the GOLD BLOODED on the top and bottom where the black part is?

Like Gold on top and then Blooded on the bottom?

If its not not much of a hassle. Please and thanks! 

The speckles is a nice touch btw. 
nthat.gif

^It's at 140.04kb right now, I'd check how many kb it is after you upload it. But it should be fine.

Hey is it possible if you can put the GOLD BLOODED on the top and bottom where the black part is?

Like Gold on top and then Blooded on the bottom?

If its not not much of a hassle. Please and thanks! 

The speckles is a nice touch btw. 
nthat.gif

:lol:

The speckles are because of Huddler. They're supposed to match the background.

And don't worry, I got you. :pimp:

EDIT:

Here you go.

Last edited:
Ok so I spent WAY too much time trying to make my avy match the background but I think I figured it out. I know what the color IS but when you upload to Huddler it's all messed up.

So this only works for 32 color gifs and not 64, 128, or 256. I have no clue why it doesn't work for 64, etc. :lol:

Put the matte setting to the color of the background (26-26-26 or 1a1a1a) and set transparency on in Photoshop. This is how it should look like:

Then upload to TinyPic as per Trill's recommendation and voilà. :pimp:

^^^ damn, it looks like you figured it out..

i gave up on having a gif as an avy cause no matter what it just wouldn't look right.

Forgot who said it, but yeah, PS and Huddler do not like each other.

I had to save it through Photoscape.

Ok so I spent WAY too much time trying to make my avy match the background but I think I figured it out. I know what the color IS but when you upload to Huddler it's all messed up.

So this only works for 32 color gifs and not 64, 128, or 256. I have no clue why it doesn't work for 64, etc.
laugh.gif

Put the matte setting to the color of the background (26-26-26 or 1a1a1a) and set transparency on in Photoshop. This is how it should look like:

Then upload to TinyPic as per Trill's recommendation and voilà.
pimp.gif
Nice, will give this a try

Can I get some help with my avy please? Id like little to no white borders and it to be bigger and fit perfectly in the avy box.

Back
Top Bottom