The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

been playing for tha last 2 days, got it burned from my homie, only thing is i gotta put in a boot disc 1st b4 i actually put tha dvdr in
looks sick in hd, n they start u off in training somewat but it gets better from then on, only thing i really noticed that was diff is tht there bloodsplatters on the screen now wen ur dyin insted of the ol'skool way

Originally Posted by northdade

been playing for tha last 2 days, got it burned from my homie, only thing is i gotta put in a boot disc 1st b4 i actually put tha dvdr in
looks sick in hd, n they start u off in training somewat but it gets better from then on, only thing i really noticed that was diff is tht there blood splatters on the screen now wen ur dyin insted of the ol'skool way
RIP

anyone got it from NYC yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by northdade

looks sick in hd, n they start u off in training somewat but it gets better from then on, only thing i really noticed that was diff is tht there blood splatters on the screen now wen ur dyin insted of the ol'skool way
RIP

roll.gif

i can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air234ever

There's a hidden gem in the ave ......if you preorder could pick it up today......I won't say no more ..... Good luck

why do ppl do ++%* like this

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

RustyShackleford wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

console > PC gamin..... thats why....

and no im not tryin to start a debate, just my opinion...... im sure they make $$$$$$$ of consoles rather than PC.....

the only PC games i play are the PC exclusive ones, Warcraft
pimp.gif
so it makes sense for IW not to care
laugh.gif
IW will make more money of off each copy of the PC version of MW2 sold rather than each copy sold on a console. IW is straight ripping off the PC gamers, plain and simple. In fact if no one of the PC boycotts the game the PC might be the second most portable platform behind the Xbox 360.

You think 360 will sell more than PC (if there is no boycott, like you said)? I always thought PC was waaay ahead of consoles when it came to moving software.

This isn't the 90s. Hell, this is barely the 00s. Consoles have been running things throughout the game industry for a while. A couple of weeks ago someone posted the sales charts (pre-orders) of MW2 from amazon. MW2 sales were about 60% for the 360, 30% for the PS3 and 10% for the PC. And I don't even know if they counted the hardened and prestige editions in this, which the PC version won't have.
Amazon number prove nothing, they don't include Steam which will most likely be the source of most PC sales.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

RustyShackleford wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

console > PC gamin..... thats why....

and no im not tryin to start a debate, just my opinion...... im sure they make $$$$$$$ of consoles rather than PC.....

the only PC games i play are the PC exclusive ones, Warcraft
pimp.gif
so it makes sense for IW not to care
laugh.gif
IW will make more money of off each copy of the PC version of MW2 sold rather than each copy sold on a console. IW is straight ripping off the PC gamers, plain and simple. In fact if no one of the PC boycotts the game the PC might be the second most portable platform behind the Xbox 360.

You think 360 will sell more than PC (if there is no boycott, like you said)? I always thought PC was waaay ahead of consoles when it came to moving software.

This isn't the 90s. Hell, this is barely the 00s. Consoles have been running things throughout the game industry for a while. A couple of weeks ago someone posted the sales charts (pre-orders) of MW2 from amazon. MW2 sales were about 60% for the 360, 30% for the PS3 and 10% for the PC. And I don't even know if they counted the hardened and prestige editions in this, which the PC version won't have.
Amazon number prove nothing, they don't include Steam which will most likely be the source of most PC sales.

You mad?

has anyone been to the gamestop midnight releases? how do they work? dude at GS told me that they're gonna start giving sale receipts at 7pm so would ihave to wait 3 hours if i get there at 7?
nerd.gif

my first time getting a game at midnight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Moneyright

im taking this game of reservation, tried to play cod4 today and video games period isnt fun for me anymore,
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You must of got owned....And now you mad at COD!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

has anyone been to the gamestop midnight releases? how do they work? dude at GS told me that they're gonna start giving sale receipts at 7pm so would i have to wait 3 hours if i get there at 7?
nerd.gif

my first time getting a game at midnight
grin.gif
not sure if its for every GS, but what i remember is they have a line, when midnight hits ....they have two table setup (table #1) for paidcustomer to pick up the game (table #2) for people who didnt pay for the game yet ...

has anyone with a legit copy played it online for xbox 360 yet? i bought mine yesterday and am too scurrrred...don't wanna get banned.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Moneyright

im taking this game of reservation, tried to play cod4 today and video games period isnt fun for me anymore,
You must of got owned....And now you mad at COD!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

has anyone with a legit copy played it online for xbox 360 yet? i bought mine yesterday and am too scurrrred...don't wanna get banned.

I don't think so. I just played online and nothing happened. I have a PS3 copy though. The thing is that the leaderboards will reset once the gameofficially releases.

Just started playing online. You're not gonna get banned for a legit copy. Only if it's an unverified copy than it doesn't matter when you playit.You will surely get banned.
laugh.gif

is there a list of which gamestop are doing the midnight release?

i pre-ordered at GS

bestbuy around my way is mos def doing a midnight release so that would be my next choice

Picked up two more copies today, 1 for me and 1 to sell. 85 and its urs today, not these BK stores that tell you they have it n dont sell to u, sold to a NTkertoday.....No I didnt get it from a store so dont ask ppls, still didnt get a chance to play yet lol, Money > Pleasure

8632506e42e594dc063a4d080c81a3daa5f1b44.pjpg

Bout to scoop up my copy sometime after 4
pimp.gif

So Cal spot ill let all you guys know where when i get mines

Back
Top Bottom