The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Doosta, Imma play at like 9:30 or 10 if you're interested. I got my Excalibur now.. m16. You got any other guys (nters) that you play CoD with frequently?
yeah, but when i when i send invites they never accept. i want to roll with some nt'ers but these dudes never accept game invites. plus i got to see how im feeling, getting a little sick.

so any nt'ers trying to run some games add me and xblaze. doosta45 and real madrid
Ya I was playing with doosta earlier but had to quit because my friends were over and couldn't concentrate on the game. Ill be on later though ill add you xblaze. or else add me
Gt- xo LUPE FIASCO

Were u on today I think we were playing against u my gt -B00Gi3 D0WN

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I put up 30 and 40 kill games in TDM in COD4 often, but in this game it's impossible. I'll have one game where I go 26 and 10 then the next three games I go even or negative. It's not even because I'm bad, this game gives noobs an advantage in everything. At least martyrdom is gone. Care packages give noobs stuff that they would never be able to earn because they can't stay alive that long. All these new streaks encourage camping, I don't see why people are still defending this game SMH. I played it and quit for a day, tried playing it again this morning up until an hour ago. I tried to have fun and not care about campers, but it's imposibble.

I want an answer one day from a camper. Why do you do it? To have a high k/d, to have cool weapons, to win every game. I can't possibly imagine sitting at home and then sitting in a corner even in the virtual world. What part of the game is that?

Halo 3 > COD MW 2
This game is not that noob friendly. How is being respawned in the spot you got shot up at an advantage?
laugh.gif

You just mad cuz you gettin camped on. Better keep the Cal on you.
grin.gif

But seriously, put on the thermal scope and scout the area.

As for care packages, it's not the noobs that get em. The noobs are the idiots getting crushed by said package.

I put up 30 and 40 kill games in TDM in COD4 often, but in this game it's impossible. I'll have one game where I go 26 and 10 then the next three games I go even or negative. It's not even because I'm bad, this game gives noobs an advantage in everything. At least martyrdom is gone. Care packages give noobs stuff that they would never be able to earn because they can't stay alive that long. All these new streaks encourage camping, I don't see why people are still defending this game SMH. I played it and quit for a day, tried playing it again this morning up until an hour ago. I tried to have fun and not care about campers, but it's imposibble.

I want an answer one day from a camper. Why do you do it? To have a high k/d, to have cool weapons, to win every game. I can't possibly imagine sitting at home and then sitting in a corner even in the virtual world. What part of the game is that?

Halo 3 > COD MW 2
same thing is happenin to me, i stop after two bad games. im tryna keep a gd Kill/Death ratio

MW2>>>>>> Halo3

halo 2 is another story

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I stay puttin up good #'s but they keep putting me on some scrub $!! teams

Half of my losses have come from COD inserting me into a game that's already halfway done and we're down by a lot.
indifferent.gif
I feel you on this. Always irritates me
mad.gif

oh yeah add me: Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

anyone got this and if so how is it for mw2?
804100b.jpg
NO

x3>x31
that's what I'm workign with now.
it was great at first but now I'm having problems with it, like the game audio works perfectly. but the voices from chat are all messed up, and when i usethe mic the sound comes out bad.
i'm just gonna find something else unless I find a solution for this. cause everything else is fine

So EFFING sick of people camping in windows... I walk through a place and someone is sitting waiting for me to come through

They pitch their tent, make a campire, roast some marshmallows, and then own my @@!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I stay puttin up good #'s but they keep putting me on some scrub $!! teams

Half of my losses have come from COD inserting me into a game that's already halfway done and we're down by a lot.
indifferent.gif
I feel you on this. Always irritates me
mad.gif
I'm pretty bad at this game
ohwell.gif
but dropping me into agame when the other team is 2-3 kills away from winning is annoying.
I also don't like playing as the SEAL team on the snow levels since their black uniforms stand out...

not that i am i camper im just saying what do you want people to do just be running 24/7 its more of a strat. It's w/e i find mw2 really easy compared tomw1. the campgain WAYY toooo easy on veteran and on multi really easy to kill people seems different and feels different then mw1 idk. Not saying it isnt fun,but something about it feels weird. Halo 2 > halo 3 will always stand to me it was as well harder and more intense halo 3 now is stick with a whole bunch oflittle kids and jerks thinking they are cool by boosting or deleveling so they could boost and get paid for it. SO MUCH WORSE then having "campers".

EDIT: JUST WONDERING NEVER ASKED HOW ARE THE NVGOGGLES?!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So EFFING sick of people camping in windows... I walk through a place and someone is sitting waiting for me to come through

They pitch their tent, make a campire, roast some marshmallows, and then own my @@!
smh.gif

what do you think it was/is like in Iraq?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cragmatic wrote:

smh.gif

This is a video game bud...

Cragmatic wrote:

smh.gif

This is a video game bud...

roll.gif

i just had some of the best games of my life in ground war. back to back 50+ kill games with less than 10 deaths. then went 45-15. i was always getting thefirst 3 kills in them games. with 4-5 predator missles and 3 chopper gunners. dudes was SALTY.

the ACR is a straight beast! ive noticed the better weapons you get as you get higher up in rank. im finally at 1.01 k/d ratio.
pimp.gif
ground war is my newchoice of games now. just need to setup my killstreaks so i can get the ac130 now. hell in some of them games if i would have had nuke set up, i would have gotit in 2 games.
laugh.gif

anybody else eyes hurt? i played cod4 on a lil 13in tv then moved to a 27in. now i got a 37 1080p. i got to sit back a little farther or my eyes going to beblood shot
laugh.gif
i go to the bathroom and my eyes look like ive been
smokin.gif

did you really just say the higher up you rank the better the weapons you get?

Thanks captain obvious...
laugh.gif

did you really just say the higher up you rank the better the weapons you get?

Thanks captain obvious...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i honestly like the starting weapons like MP5KUP(something) Scar-H with holographic and silencer =
pimp.gif
M16 withHolographic also =
pimp.gif

I put up 30 and 40 kill games in TDM in COD4 often, but in this game it's impossible. I'll have one game where I go 26 and 10 then the next three games I go even or negative. It's not even because I'm bad, this game gives noobs an advantage in everything. At least martyrdom is gone. Care packages give noobs stuff that they would never be able to earn because they can't stay alive that long. All these new streaks encourage camping, I don't see why people are still defending this game SMH. I played it and quit for a day, tried playing it again this morning up until an hour ago. I tried to have fun and not care about campers, but it's impossible.

Halo 3 > COD MW 2
Agreed with everything you said. I mentioned that while playing earlier to other people in the game and they said that you just suck. I told them,fam is laying in the intersection to poppy field with his heavy machine gun and another one was behind the door in the cave. They brushed it off until theystarted getting gunned down. Its hard to enjoy the multiplayer. Special Ops is dope and the campaign is popping as well but MW1 MP is superior to MW2 MP.Martyrdom is still there but with all of the perks and kill streaks you don't need it at all.

Everyone is going to disagree with me but:
KZ2 MP > MW 2 MP

Best maps:
Airport
Sub base
Huge snowy level
Airplane graveyard

Worst maps:
Grassy map with the underground tunnel
Afghanistan
Favela
Quarry

anybody else eyes hurt? i played cod4 on a lil 13in tv then moved to a 27in. now i got a 37 1080p. i got to sit back a little farther or my eyes going to be blood shot
laugh.gif
i go to the bathroom and my eyes look like ive been
smokin.gif

I only played 2-3 games with you guys and we ripped the other team apart.. I always play Ground War cause of the party chat//large amount ofplayers compliment the big maps. More players = more kills.

I play on a 46 in, 1080p, 120hz.. my eyes end up bleeding after a lengthy session.

wow this campaign was way too easy. Beat the game my first go around on veteran in 7h50min and there was really no turn off the game type of moment. Mile HighClub on Veteran > MW2 Veteran. MW1 took me a couple of days and there were actually times where I wanted to throw the controller at the tv. Tsk Tsk. Now Ijust gotta get the intel items and Ill be 100%. Right Now 85%.

The airport level was pure nuts. That was like straight up gangsta the way the dudes the whole time just walked slowly. Dudes were like robots.

At least the multi-player will last long.

Back
Top Bottom