The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I've been slackin. I want in on an NT game, might not be on tonight though. If not, definitely tomorrow.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you guys lower my self esteem

i can't pull off games like that.
Same here bro, I'm lucky if I go positive..haha.

I'm hoppin on after I download the new facebook update for the dashboard. Hit e up if you wanna play. I suck, but I never give up...hahaha

ill have my good days of goin positive buy i usually break even or at least close to it. i still play for fun. gt troublingrumble

does FMJ add to the damage??? like stopping power does?
and what the official nt clan tagg
i been using []NT[]
ima put up BURR lol

Modern Warfare 2 Amazing KnifeThrow Kill - Watch more Game Trailers
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

NT game again tonight?
nerd.gif

I don't really remember the dudes I was playing with last night (nh) but hopefully we can get that same party. We were murkin dudes.
And yeah I agree with NT being the clan tag, sooo many people have burr.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

NT game again tonight?
nerd.gif

I don't really remember the dudes I was playing with last night (nh) but hopefully we can get that same party. We were murkin dudes.
I got orientation tonight at macys so I get out of that at 9pst. I might have to stay and wait for my sister to finish her shift she get off at11pst. But all the dudes we was playing with last night are on my friendslist so it will be easy getting everybody as long as they are on. Also 2 pages back,if you look at that pic I put up, those was all the dudes we was playing with.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

NT game again tonight?
nerd.gif

I got orientation tonight at macys so I get out of that at 9pst. I might have to stay and wait for my sister to finish her shift she get off at 11pst. But all the dudes we was playing with last night are on my friendslist so it will be easy getting everybody as long as they are on. Also 2 pages back, if you look at that pic I put up, those was all the dudes we was playing with.
Alright. Well if you're online while I am just hit me with an invite.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

SMH @ dual wielding and noob tubes.

The only thing I hate more than campers
I hated the grenade launcher in MW. Now it's the perfect answer to campers for me. I keep one class with it equipped on my M4 just in case.
pimp.gif

I love when I call a nuke and see all the dudes try to run into a house or whatever like it's gonna save them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom