The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yo im on now moneyguel i really want a NT match going
Im about to run with you. Ive been on some bad teams so far this evening and I'm in a pretty serious mood. I'm trying to get it in!

GT: HoVish
WOW, MY YEAR JUST ENDED I'M SO PISSED. anyone still have a 48 hr card i can have please

Im about to run with you. Ive been on some bad teams so far this evening and I'm in a pretty serious mood. I'm trying to get it in!

WOW, MY YEAR JUST ENDED I'M SO PISSED. anyone still have a 48 hr card i can have please

Check your inbox.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Check your inbox.

just did nothing
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ It's the equivalent of Deep Impact and you just need to get a certain marksmanship rating (amount of kills) with the weapon, I believe.

somebody get at me thats actually good im tired of playing random people im pretty damn good at this game

gt hahahahahaudea

ill be on after the laker game

sooooo, as far as killstreaks i must say chopper gunner>all...in terms of fun and function. i will admit it can be kinda cheap. your guaranteed 15-20 killson it if it does get shot down. AC-130 has been the biggest letdown for me so far, i never get killed by it and hardly get any kills with it.

p.s. AA-12 + extended mags= Beastwork in buildings and close quarters

death to noobtubes

If ya'll dont mind playing with an average guy add me. Im about to renew my subscription so ima be on ALL the time.

GT=ngaiOclock

yooo, son tell me how i just got the freaking 3 RROD, first time its happen to me
smh.gif
Might not be on for a while if this towel trick !@#% doesnt work.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

I'm catching alot of matches with "mysterious" lag that works in the opposition's favor...
real talk,
happened to me and my homies yesterday.
they won because of it. we were like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

I'm catching alot of matches with "mysterious" lag that works in the opposition's favor...
real talk,
happened to me and my homies yesterday.
they won because of it. we were like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

It's so unnecessary. It ruins the fun of the game. I mean damn, you can't be that bad can you? Lol

Back
Top Bottom