The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

i think they are releasing 2 respectors, one called the coca with the money box, then the black widow with the black/white/red box posted on their ig an hour ago

they also posted the Black Widows are a hyperstrike, so i wonder if they'll make it online

i swear if black widows are just an all black shoe with gum sole 
devil.gif

doesn't hyper strike mean 24 pairs? or is that an outdated nike term

Only 250 pairs, another tribute to Scarface. I heard Deon and the crew spent some heavy cake for this release.

Similar cw to the papercuts, would've been all on em if they hit nyc. Florida is the place to be at this weekend with that and the solefly opening going on

Only 250 pairs, another tribute to Scarface. I heard Deon and the crew spent some heavy cake for this release.

Yea bro...they absolutely went all out on that pop up...Deon was really cool and humble about it too..

Similar cw to the papercuts, would've been all on em if they hit nyc. Florida is the place to be at this weekend with that and the solefly opening going on

By the time i was done at Concepts it was noonish....didn't even bother trying to make it to Solefly...pretty sure the best restocks were gone by then, and the lotto and lots raffle required non launch purchases of $100+ per ticket...it was 1 or the other for me...

Last edited:
From what I saw, you had to kinda pick either Kith/Solefly or Cncpts. Cncpts was def the wave.

Last edited:
From what I saw, you had to kinda pick either Kith/Solefly or Cncpts. Cncpts was def the wave.

I agree! No regrets at all...You made it to kith? I didn't even bother by the time i got to Miami on Friday the line for homage was at least 75-100 people.

Didn't go down there at all, but I got intel for the cncpts drop so I had a good friend slide over and grab me my Black Widow. :nthat:

I personally can't stand RF anymore. ( Reasons I won't get into ) So no way would I go watch him pay homage to himself. :rofl:

hey i was the fool who stood in line from 7 am to 2 pm for the chance to cop some cyber mondays: let me tell u, if it hadn't copped the coca off this tweet i would have been salty.  

for those not from florida, solefly has a troubled relationship with the culture down here.  michael jeffrey jordan's current wife's brother owns this chain of stores hence the PEs they throw his way.  but this store is so clik claked up they sell presale everything backdoor, all their raffles are BS including the most recent one.  silly me, i thought that perhaps just this once solefly would have an honest raffle, being that they were publicly advertising on national sneaker blogs the fact they were raffling out their exclusive jordan 3 lotto colorway & the jordan 1 legends of summer.  

how much did they charge per raffle ticket might you ask (nothing in the magic city is ever free)?  just $100 of RETAIL, NON JORDAN RETRO merchandise from the store on launch day.  so silly me, i say to myself F it ill drop 5 on nike for the whole family for the holidays, w/e.  5 go quick, ended up with 7 raffle tickets. & they really laid it on thick: they had me fill out my name and phone number (make sure its legible!) and had me insert the tickets in 1 of 2 taped up boxes from which they would pick the winning tickets.  they assured me monday morning they would post on their IG the winning lotto numbers, and then after the winners picked up their shoes they would take photos of the winners.

with that kind of transparency, unlikely that they'd try to scam you right?  guess again.  all sunday im trying not to think about it but im like s***, i might win one of my ultimate grails.  i mean almost definitely i wont but because i treked over there i am one of the few that has a chance and that in of itself is incredible.  ive lost wayyyy more raffles than ive won; all i want is a legit honest chance.  

so monday comes, no call.  i check their IG obsessively.  i just want to see the numbers myself, check my tickets, take the L whatever.  no posts, nothing.  around 5 pm i call. hey did you guys do the raffle already?  yeah man this morning.  ok so if you didn't get a call you didn't win right? yeah man.  ok cool.  still check the IG, still trying to peep the winners.  as of tonight, 48 hours later no winning numbers.  no pictures of winners.  you think if that was a legit raffle they wouldn't have put photos of the winners?  especially if that was the story they told a customer who dropped a rack on their grand opening day on apparel to increase his chances on a grail?  FOH.  this is a public service announcement that as much as i love chino he needs to control his people because that crew has gotten out of control.  SOLEFLY IS AS CROOKED AS MIAMI.  

I'm sure a lot of people bought a lot of **** trying to win those

I agree..but some abuse worse than others...only store raffle out here i think is mostly fair is shoe gallery...
totally true.  i get that every shop does that but for a publicly announced raffle that got national attention?  & then you have the gall to so brazenly lie to customers as they shell out hundreds of dollars?  F THAT.  i will never send a dime their way & im telling everyone 2 steer clear & i got mutual friends with chino dont get me wrong we all kendall & **** that homie from the sawecera but **** fam seriously?  1 LEGIT RAFFLE FOR YOUR GD GRAND OPENING idc wat u put up your nose. 

Last edited:
totally true.  i get that every shop does that but for a publicly announced raffle that got national attention?  & then you have the gall to so brazenly lie to customers as they shell out hundreds of dollars?  F THAT.  i will never send a dime their way & im telling everyone 2 steer clear & i got mutual friends with chino dont get me wrong we all kendall & **** that homie from the sawecera but **** fam seriously?  1 LEGIT RAFFLE FOR YOUR GD GRAND OPENING idc wat u put up your nose. 

True thats not the first time i hear those guys operate that way...MJ was there himself....could of been a really special opportunity to show the fans some love...

Back
Top Bottom