The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

When I bought from cncptintl it was a fsr. Now seems like 7.5 and 8 is oos. However my Tourer still isn't here yet. Copped on 11feb.

Yes itnshould be 3m. Not sure if it's only the underlying piece beneath W the logo though

Last edited:
Thanks. Copped for 162 plus 13 for ship. Excited for my first cncpts collab. Heard the materials are amazing.

Thanks. Copped for 162 plus 13 for ship. Excited for my first cncpts collab. Heard the materials are amazing.
Great pickup, and my size too!

With the diadoras though, Concepts keeps referring to the drop as a pack, does that mean there's another pair we haven't seen?

I believe it's their take on The Rat Pack. "Rat" was replaced with "Concepts".
Ah of course, here I was hoping there was still a chance those white samples still had a chance of releasing 
mean.gif

Great pickup, and my size too!

With the diadoras though, Concepts keeps referring to the drop as a pack, does that mean there's another pair we haven't seen?

Thanks. There is a dirt mark on right shoe he said could be easily cleaned. Would jason markk be safe to use on this suede?

so uh I had no idea there clothing sells out ASAP like that, so if anyone has any leads on a Burgundy Rose Hoodie in Large, let me know!

Concepts was on some bs with this clothing release... I shop there regularly, and I was one of the first 10 in line. When I got in they told me they sold out their stock online and didn't have anything in-store. **** left me salty, I didn't grab the diadoras even though they're a dope shoe

Concepts was on some bs with this clothing release... I shop there regularly, and I was one of the first 10 in line. When I got in they told me they sold out their stock online and didn't have anything in-store. **** left me salty, I didn't grab the diadoras even though they're a dope shoe

what the hell man, did they make like 10 hoodies in each color and thats it? I figured if have plenty of time to grab one, so I was messing around on Bodega trying to cop some UBs and I went to cncpts and eveything was gone (I got cart jacked for a black one)

I want to support these stores since they're in my backyard, but damn

what the hell man, did they make like 10 hoodies in each color and thats it? I figured if have plenty of time to grab one, so I was messing around on Bodega trying to cop some UBs and I went to cncpts and eveything was gone (I got cart jacked for a black one)

How much were they charging for the hoodie?

I dunno, they keep it so limited so it always sells out but they leave their locals out in the cold literally this morning. At the end of the day it's money saved for me, but stuff like this doesn't sit right with me.
How much were they charging for the hoodie?
100 I think

100!!!! yo do they think they supreme but i did wanted to check them out in person i guess thats not happening

I don't understand their inventory system. Some shoes end up in NY and not Boston now. For the Grand Tourer release they were sold out of sizes after 10 people, but they are still online even now.

They are restocking soon I was told today on the hoodies. I guess they didn't anticipate the demand for those hoodies. The owner said more are being made though so hopefully we can get them then

They are restocking soon I was told today on the hoodies. I guess they didn't anticipate the demand for those hoodies. The owner said more are being made though so hopefully we can get them then

:smokin thats good to hear. Im a sucker for burgundy, and loved how minimal it was

so I saw them respond to someone on twitter saying they were going to restock the Burgundy Rose hoodie this weekend with the left over stock from the NYC store. I assumed that would happen with the clothing drop.

Would anyone in NYC be willing to go by the shop to see if they have any Larges for me?

Back
Top Bottom