The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Lord have mercy 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
 !!!!

Sorry to be that guy but anyone who order the wallys, did you get shipping info yet?

Got an email for the coaches jacket but not the shoes.

Pretty sure the release to public is the 11th(opening day) and for the hotel deal is the 9 th because it says the sneaker release event is the 9th. But they have multiple check in dates the 8th,9th and 10th. If you you stay the 8th I assume you receive them at checkout

Pretty sure the release to public is the 11th(opening day) and for the hotel deal is the 9 th because it says the sneaker release event is the 9th. But they have multiple check in dates the 8th,9th and 10th. If you you stay the 8th I assume you receive them at checkout
It says valid offer for arrivals 8-9th.

Drop will most likely be the 11th since they are saying you get the shoes 2 days in advance if you get the package.

opening day is the 4th though (for the Sox, 3rd for the league.)

It does seem like the 10th or 11th is the day though.

Last edited:
opening day is the 4th though (for the Sox, 3rd for the league.)

It does seem like the 10th or 11th is the day though.

My bad thought someone in here said the release was built around opening day. But regardless you get the shoes the 9th. I booked mine already 4 pairs for a g and a night in a hotel ain't to bad

Last edited:
Same situation for me. And it's not unusual, in my experience.
Cool man. I usually get ship info right away from them, like same day or next day, so that's why I was wondering. 

I don't think I ever order shoes when they were dropping apparel though so they could be just going through those orders first.

Check your emails. I just got invited to a launch party on April 3rd. 

"Concepts would like to extend an invitation for you to attend the release party for their latest 20thanniversary collaboration taking place at the W Hotel in Times Square on Sunday, April 3, from 9-11pm. At this invite-only event, you will have the opportunity to be amongst the first to see the New York version of the Concepts x New Balance “City Rivalry Pack,” a dueling sneaker collaboration that pits the cities of the biggest rivalry in baseball history against one another: New York City and Boston.

The event will have entertainment by DJ Envy, a top shelf open bar and an interactive batting cage featuring MLB: The Show on an 80” screen sponsored by PlayStation."

Last edited:
I need both pairs. Gunna skip the hotel party and just hope I dont strike out. I should probably go in store at least, but we'll see what the weather is like.

@Remy   Only thing that actually shipped are the Wallabees, even though I got shipping email for the clothes a day before I got the shipping email for the shoes.  Tracking for the clothing still says preshipment (got shipping email on Monday).  They must've prioritized shipping the Clarks.  

@Remy   Only thing that actually shipped are the Wallabees, even though I got shipping email for the clothes a day before I got the shipping email for the shoes.  Tracking for the clothing still says preshipment (got shipping email on Monday).  They must've prioritized shipping the Clarks.  
My wallabees and clothes all say preshipment still 
frown.gif

I know it will get shipped. I'm just feeling really impatient and want it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom