The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

not really what I was expecting

I thought they would have been making jersey tanks look like old football jerseys like they did with the hockey ones, not just put NFL team logos on the chest.

Last edited:
Messed up the suede on my green EQTs last night. They might be down for the count. Might just try to cop a new pair of them. No way I can clean them up well enough

IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6110.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

Side note: Disappointed there is no concepts branding on these. I like the ©© placement on the two sets of hockey jerseys. I wish they did that again.

Don't they use the newer logo and not the trefoil to mark UB releases?

correct, trefoil is adidas originals, UB are adidas running. 2 completely different parts of Adi.

I really hope its not another eqt support

I hate how many EQT styles there are. Id be all in on a 93/17 support, but I want nothing to do with the EQT style they've been releasing.

No idea if this is a regular UB hes holding for him or what. Brandon Bolden is a special teamer on the Pats.

IMG_6017.PNG

I should RSVP, but none of my friends would be interested, and im not about to go alone.

Deons newest pic has me really intrigued to see this store though, i'll probably go into town this weekend if its actually open.

Not sure if anyone saw Concept's latest post but it looks like they're also giving away free goodies. And by goodies I mean Human Race and Bape NMDs lol. If I were even a few years younger I'd totally go on this scavenger hunt. Anyone else in Boston trying to participate?

Back
Top Bottom