THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

this New Jet City... can't believe he gave us this for free :smh:

I would've dropped $20 for retail copies of this & Covert Coup

Purple Haze is so smooth.....even w/ trinidad weird verse 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Curren$y dropping nothing but quality, there isnt too many rappers that can touch his work ethic. Dopest thing about him when I go to New Orleans which is like 20 mins away from where I live 75% of the time Spitta lurking around driving one of his many whips. He really just a laid back dude.

I think I've played Covert Coupe so much I can't enjoy it no more :lol: Blood Sweat and Gears & Scottie Pippens are my go toos tho

Last edited:
Spitta did his thing on this one. Wish he had more Dom features on his laid back joints

Fam how can anyone go wrong with:

First thing when i wake up

say my prayers then I blaze up

A plate of breakfast my girl Chefed-up

Morning pretty with no make-up. 

Jet Life.

Lex luger cant burden the blame of having one style becuz he killed that sample that just blaze flipped on that smacked DvD for CHoosin. BUt i have to say drive is the coldest song on this mixtape by far. Is he ever gona fall off? he makes the same song 10000000 times and its no where near old to me

Trinidad James' feature might one of the worst I've heard in a while. I was dreading this when he said they were working together.

Juve killed his feature on B**** Get Up. Mixtape is good for the most part. It isn't his best project, but its good.

Cigarette Boats was flawless.

Impressed with how I'm dressed, and this ain't **** b I'm just chilling

I'm never stressed, never let 'em see me sweat

Asking who designed my sweats, examining me like I'm an exhibit

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom