THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta & Roddy did it again. Production is flawless. Bales is flames.

Parking Lot Pimps [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 id pay 12$ for this tape if he didn't give it away for free

Last edited:
Im on the 6th song.. Each one is Flames!!
"The war on drugs">>> That visual I got while listening, smh...

Im on the 6th song.. Each one is Flames!!
"The war on drugs">>> That visual I got while listening, smh...
hol time war on drugs is too cold
sick.gif
....Damn and i was posting 100 spokes dropped " lil nikka do you know who you in the room with." Aint nobody in the game maneuver thru their lane quite like currensy and the jet life cast of characters.

hol time war on drugs is too cold:x ....Damn and i was posting 100 spokes dropped " lil nikka do you know who you in the room with." Aint nobody in the game maneuver thru their lane quite like currensy and the jet life cast of characters.

Fam bout time I got finished typing and posted bout "War on drugs"
that "parking lot pimpin" drop'd... They didn't have to do it like that, smh... That beat, that sample, both verses were flames too.. I can't wait to ride to this in the whip with them tress blowing..

Fam bout time I got finished typing and posted bout "War on drugs"
that "parking lot pimpin" drop'd... They didn't have to do it like that, smh... That beat, that sample, both verses were flames too.. I can't wait to ride to this in the whip with them tress blowing..
Already there yung

Whole tape is fuego :pimp: Better than expected and expectations were high. Def gonna be on repeat for a while. Juvie got off on Mo Money tho, need to drop a project or something

Harry Fraud & Sledgren w/ some Mike Will?

I'm in
hD735AFB3

Would prefer to have Spitta and Corner Boy P do a mixtape since I haven't listened to much Roddy, but I'll definitely give this a go

Bales solidifies that Roddy is my favorite from JLC. Son has improved big time. I was coolin out on listening to Spitta the last couple projects but damn this **** smooth as hell.

Back
Top Bottom