THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Lord finesse changed the mixtape game as far as clearing samples :smh:

No that was Mac Millers fault. Dude rapped over Finesse beat and then made money off it like it was his to begin with. Idk if the non hip hop artists who these guys are sampling are really caring about if they sample their stuff. But I could why Finesse was a lil upset at that. That wasnt a sample Mac used, that was the same exact beat...

Lord finesse changed the mixtape game as far as clearing samples
mean.gif
If changed you mean give rappers another excuse to delay their mixtape. Lord Finesse didn't even own the sample on that beat, that case was dooked. I understand Live in Concert cuz those dudes basucally didn't do anything to those instrumentals but if it's free it's all for promotional purposes.

Damn why I couldnt Racing Stripes and Henessy Beach be mastered better
mean.gif

Lord finesse changed the mixtape game as far as clearing samples
mean.gif
If changed you mean give rappers another excuse to delay their mixtape. Lord Finesse didn't even own the sample on that beat, that case was dooked. I understand Live in Concert cuz those dudes basucally didn't do anything to those instrumentals but if it's free it's all for promotional purposes.

Damn why I couldnt Racing Stripes and Henessy Beach be mastered better
mean.gif
uhhh lord got paid off that lawsuit and it's exactly why LIC got delayed cause they wanted to protect themselves 

Anybody kno the sample? It sounds familiar, I think itz from a movie or sumthin..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom