THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta delivers again. Dojo is top notch Spitta x Wiz which is a nice change from Wiz's new usual wack self.

Forgot to put this on my phone before I came to work :smh:

Glad it's getting good reviews

Eager to hear rich boy verse

Last edited:
I hate to ask this but is Blacc Hollywood even slightly worth a listen?

I went back and listened to How Fly the other night and nearly shed a tear for old Wiz.

Dawg... I just found out that Showroom [my favorite Spitta song ever] samples Barry Manilow "Trying to get the feeling"

Mind blown :wow: :wow: :wow:
Cardo a fool for that one :smokin

Dawg... I just found out that Showroom [my favorite Spitta song ever] samples Barry Manilow "Trying to get the feeling"

Mind blown :wow: :wow: :wow:
Cardo a fool for that one :smokin

Showroom is one of his top 5 songs IMO. He did a show out in Atlanta around March and when he performed it THE CROWD WENT NUTS

Last edited:
Showroom is one of his top 5 songs IMO. He did a show out in Atlanta around March and when he performed it THE CROWD WENT NUTS

He performed it at sneakerpimps this past Sunday as well. Crowd went crazy. Still consider stoned immaculate one of my least favorite projects from him for obvious reasons.

He performed it at sneakerpimps this past Sunday as well. Crowd went crazy. Still consider stoned immaculate one of my least favorite projects from him for obvious reasons.

My boy hit me up while I was at work on Sunday and told me that sneakerpimps was in town and curren$y was there. I had no idea and I was way too salty

What it look like, showroom obviously, chasin papers and Jet Life are still dope though. No squares get old quick

Car Tunes mixtape was cool. A lil random but is there a version of Priest Andretti WITHOUT those intro convo/samples from the beginning of almost every song? Cause they really mess up the songs for me since I hate intros like that in songs

Last edited:
Car Tunes mixtape was cool. A lil random but is there a version of Priest Andretti WITHOUT those intro convo/samples from the beginning of almost every song? Cause they really mess up the songs for me since I hate intros like that in songs

Bro what?? The superfly skits are crazy dope!

Bro what?? The superfly skits are crazy dope!

Just not a fan of skits especially before songs. Dont mind it after the song just not at the beginning. The Godfather stuff on Drive In Theatre was cool n didnt bother me cause it was at the end of the songs

And andretti andretti who you talking to? lol
Curren$y is my favorite rapper ever, just not a fan of skits
When I hear a mixtape/album, I just wanna hear MUSIC during the songs
Didnt realize this was a problem haha

Last edited:
Can't wait to listen to this new tape! Spitta always comes with a new tape/album at the perfect time. Never over saturates himself but doesn't go MIA for too long either.

I'm really digging the rich boy track. That production sounds like something jeezy would be on. I think the trumpets sound similar to a jeezy track

Back
Top Bottom