THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

:pimp:

This guy man,, ain't even finished organized crime yet :smh:

We already know dude is clearly the hardest working, but am I wrong for thinking most consistent as well?

And about time mingo got back in the stu. New track is :smokin

Last edited:
definitely one of the most consistent, wonder how long he will continue to flood the streets, patiently waiting for a new trade n spitta track, maybe he'll wait til PT3

More Saturday Night Car Tunes is :smokin :smokin
The intro... Cardo :x :x Spitta didn't rap on it tho :smh:
Money Shot :smokin Mac killed his verse.
Drug Prescription :x :smokin

they way he was talking on the intro I hope so

is that trademark track talking bout spitta, "thought ****** was 100, turned out they real fakers" regardless it was refreshing to hear him on a track
"you can be the man in somebody elses set" -Currensy

This mixtape is cold from beginning to the end. Hol time when did mac miller transform from a wack white frat rapper to the young man droppin bars on money shot. That emilio/vic damone line was classic

Last edited:
Money Shots my gaaaaawwwwwwwwddddd! Dude keeps dropping all these gems. Already know pt3 will be flames.

they way he was talking on the intro I hope so

is that trademark track talking bout spitta, "thought ****** was 100, turned out they real fakers" regardless it was refreshing to hear him on a track
"you can be the man in somebody elses set" -Currensy

This mixtape is cold from beginning to the end. Hol time when did mac miller transform from a wack white frat rapper to the young man droppin bars on money shot. That emilio/vic damone line was classic

Mac has always had a nice flow, IMO. He was just pigeonholed into that white, frat thing by a lot of folks. Granted, some of his earlier music was rather radio friendly and mainstream sounding. But the dude has always been able to spit.

He's honestly one of my favorite newer type dudes because you can tell he isn't just some dude rapping to make money. Like he really knows his hip-hop history and gives props to the older cats a lot. A lot of his peers could learn a thing or two from him in that regard.

Mac has always had a nice flow, IMO. He was just pigeonholed into that white, frat thing by a lot of folks. Granted, some of his earlier music was rather radio friendly and mainstream sounding. But the dude has always been able to spit.

He's honestly one of my favorite newer type dudes because you can tell he isn't just some dude rapping to make money. Like he really knows his hip-hop history and gives props to the older cats a lot. A lot of his peers could learn a thing or two from him in that regard.
Ur clearly a fan Mac up until recently has been skip worthy on many a feature. I still can't listen to him for a whole tape

Last edited:
Whole tape been on repeat. Drug Prescription, Money Shot, and Countin Money are too heavy.

Money Shot is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Mac had a couple bars before just a lotta people slept cause he's white. Does anybody know what happened between Spitta and Trade?

Tapes fire, mac been nice tho...faces still a top 3 project this yr, fools still hating on white rappers lol...mac a spitta

Back
Top Bottom