THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Success is my cologne needs a vid asap. Makes me wanna drop off a ton of coke while police chase me at 80 mph or BBS the best song on the tape imo.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The tape is dope. There's prob only like 1 skippable track to me.
I think a lot of yall just let Alc spoil yall wit one tape.

this, i found myself comparing it to covert coup too, but compared to this aint no mixtape its still a pretty good project. I personally like monster beats style, but most of there tracks are either hit or miss...
ex. #jetsgo is a classic beat, but compared to televised feat. fiend, you'd think it was produced by someone else 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

this, i found myself comparing it to covert coup too, but compared to this aint no mixtape its still a pretty good project. I personally like monster beats style, but most of there tracks are either hit or miss...
ex. #jetsgo is a classic beat, but compared to televised feat. fiend, you'd think it was produced by someone else 
laugh.gif

^ it is. rahki produced #jetsgo

Originally Posted by LB81986

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

laugh.gif

^ it is. rahki produced #jetsgo
well damb
i feel played... dude kept goin on about how monster beats was producing the WHOLE project.. smh

Finally copped the hard copy just to support the homie. I still like WAB more than a lot of other rappers mixtapes.

wow seeing spitta and wayne like that caught me off guard
pimp.gif

i'm also waiting on a Roddy tape
pimp.gif

If the production on Weekend at Burnies was more like This Aint No Mixtape Id have enjoyed it a lot more. Still pretty nice though.

Dude is killing these throwbacks lately....

WAB is a classic to me I am actually in the minority of NTers who actually prefer This Aint No Mixtape styled albums over this Pilot Talks/ Covert Coupe stuff.... WAB was the curren$y album I needed to restore faith in the homie spitta... Dude is def still one of my fav MCs.... His storytelling ability is getting better and better I wanna hear spitta keep at it.

How the he'll did I miss this currency x alchemist covert coup. Best 10 tracks I heard all year, alchemist done cooked up something crazy.

nah man, this isn't as good as pilot talk 1 or 2 either. 
it's better than this ain't no mixtape... but that was pretty forgettable. 

CC, PT 1/2 were just that next level +%$. still sound super fresh to me

success is my cologne >*
anybody hear that curren$y x big krit x stalley live at the blucroc music festival tape? pls google and dL

Originally Posted by laflech44

nah man, this isn't as good as pilot talk 1 or 2 either. 
it's better than this ain't no mixtape... but that was pretty forgettable. 

CC, PT 1/2 were just that next level +%$. still sound super fresh to me

I have to agree. The production is just lacking on this tape.

Back
Top Bottom