THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

I always liked the collabs Curren$y did with Wayne. Too bad they don't make music together anymore.

Life at 30,000 and Welcome Back mixtape FTW.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

I always liked the collabs Curren$y did with Wayne. Too bad they don't make music together anymore.

Life at 30,000 and Welcome Back mixtape FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone know what beat he used for "The Dopest"?
or is it original production?
i feel like Ive heard this beat elsewhere before but im not sure where

just saw this for the first time the other day

Curren$y "Still rockin GoldenEye on the Nintendo 64, sayin they dont make em like this anymore"

this is why i listen to dude
pimp.gif

roll.gif
You guys gotta be kidding about this thread
. Currency is a beast with lyrics but this cats monotone delivery sucks!!! I can live without this dudes solo efforts

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

roll.gif
. Currency is a beast with lyrics but this cats monotone delivery sucks!!! I can live without this dudes solo efforts

We can live w/o your post, thanks.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif

qft

wayne looney wrote:
just saw this for the first time the other day

Curren$y "Still rockin GoldenEye on the Nintendo 64, sayin they dont make em like this anymore"

this is why i listen to dude
pimp.gif

I remeber when I seen this for the first time, back when the "Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa" thread was the "big thing"

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif

word

Im calling the kettle black. Ns like yall are thereason he sucks! Currensy, if your on NT step your delivery game up because its a shame how nipsey murked you on your own song! Unlike some you in this thread, I refuse to make myself like his music. How fly could have been a classic mixtape if the streets would've got some emotion from the hot spitta. smh

1. King Kong
2. Life Under The Scope
3. Seat Change (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
4. The Hangover
5. Chilled Coughphee (Feat. Devin The Dude)
6. Example
7. The Day (Feat. Mos Def & Jay Electronica)
8. Scaling The Building
9. Schoolin
10. Silence (Feat. McKenzie Eddy & Wiz Khalifa)
11. Nothing But Us
12. Breakfast
13. Audio Dope
cover is a pretty weak compared to ones in the past but i could care less since the tracklist is looking good.
can't wait to hear the center edge territory track

tracklist and cover is fake, hope he really does have a track with mos and jay though

dude is raw. one rare artist that i really don't have anything bad to say about. really lyrical at times and definitely something sneakerheads could feel.

CURREN$Y - Movie Writers, Business Men & Gangsters (ft. Marcelo) (Fear and Loathing in New Orleans)
The beat is the DJ Drama "Takin Pictures" song

Originally Posted by RLAK824

CURREN$Y - Movie Writers, Business Men & Gangsters (ft. Marcelo) (Fear and Loathing in New Orleans)
The beat is the DJ Drama "Takin Pictures" song

They used to have a video for it on youtube

Im calling the kettle black. Ns like yall are thereason he sucks! Currensy, if your on NT step your delivery game up because its a shame how nipsey murked you on your own song! Unlike some you in this thread, I refuse to make myself like his music. How fly could have been a classic mixtape if the streets would've got some emotion from the hot spitta. smh
roll.gif
...i cant be mad at you though. Like that last tape he put out was PURE Garbage.

Back
Top Bottom