THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I was able to catch my size on the random restocks 🙏. UA wouldn’t let me cancel the colossal size i first ordered because it had already hit “pending shipment”. Oh well, fingers crossed everything is good.

Been refreshing for hella long. Every size has popped up except the one I need :lol:

edit- gave up. Didn't see an 11 pop back up all day

Last edited:
I was able to catch my size on the random restocks 🙏. UA wouldn’t let me cancel the colossal size i first ordered because it had already hit “pending shipment”. Oh well, fingers crossed everything is good.

It’s a hassle, but UA does offer free returns.

Passing on the 2,974s for the Majin Buu 4 Flotro instead. I’ve got all the 9s that I wanted.

So since the flowtro 4s are on footsites for next fri, does that mean it's dropping on UA too that day? Kinda out of the loop with UA drops

I’m thinking they’ll drop at 3AM (PST) like the 2974s for UA. The BHMs and Close It Outs launched around the same time, IIRC.

With UA I really don’t know. They never dropped the retro 1s on the site/app (or at least to my knowledge). I was waiting to pick up a pair of the all white pair….

So since the flowtro 4s are on footsites for next fri, does that mean it's dropping on UA too that day? Kinda out of the loop with UA drops
not really sure since non of the retro 1’s released on UA, but when the 9’s are on hibbett and dsg’s calendar, expect a 12mn or 3am drop on UA.

0AB91B40-EEA6-4FB6-99AB-9570437E884E.jpeg

not really sure since non of the retro 1’s released on UA, but when the 9’s are on hibbett and dsg’s calendar, expect a 12mn or 3am drop on UA.
I wonder how hard people gon go for the flowtro 4s. Need a pair. Loved the 4s but the cushion was kinda dense.

I wonder how hard people gon go for the flowtro 4s. Need a pair. Loved the 4s but the cushion was kinda dense.
For sure the undefeated purple will be the hardest, but should be easier than the 2974 pair (provided it drops on UA).

Pair arrived today. Came with a numbered card, but no mark on the pair that matches that number.

I just wish UA cared more. They shipped in a plastic shipping bag, good thing box is still in good shape.

Has ANYBODY else have their order CANCELLED from the random restock?
Mine says “Pending Shpment” not holding my breath but I’m a 10.5 and that size seems to restock periodically in a bunch of the color ways so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom