The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Just got my pair from NTNY.....

Tried out the laces from my black cat 3's.......cant really see the print on them but what do you think Mr718?
I think you should have used that money to buy a camera...
kanye-shrug.jpg

QFT....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Just got my pair from NTNY.....

Tried out the laces from my black cat 3's.......cant really see the print on them but what do you think Mr718?
I think you should have used that money to buy a camera...
kanye-shrug.jpg

QFT....
grin.gif

^^ ha I saw those pics and just thought somebody was bound to say it.. scrolled down and there it was LOL 
roll.gif

^^ ha I saw those pics and just thought somebody was bound to say it.. scrolled down and there it was LOL 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

roll.gif

flash was on....( if that matters?) 
frown.gif
 stop picking on me.
mad.gif
....Evo ftl

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

roll.gif

flash was on....( if that matters?) 
frown.gif
 stop picking on me.
mad.gif
....Evo ftl

Also got my tracking number ntla went ground shipping ... They won't be here till the 13th... Oh well m not pressed
As long as I got em for retail.... Now I ve got a lot of unwatching to do on ebay.... Prices went down.. Most I seen em goin
4 was 4 bills shipped! Ouchhhhhhh patience ftw!!!!!!!!!

Also got my tracking number ntla went ground shipping ... They won't be here till the 13th... Oh well m not pressed
As long as I got em for retail.... Now I ve got a lot of unwatching to do on ebay.... Prices went down.. Most I seen em goin
4 was 4 bills shipped! Ouchhhhhhh patience ftw!!!!!!!!!

^^ Probably not a full stock, but random sizes might pop up.

I know a lot of Niketowns didn't get sizes 9-10.5 on the restocks

^^ Probably not a full stock, but random sizes might pop up.

I know a lot of Niketowns didn't get sizes 9-10.5 on the restocks

All everyone has now is sz 7 and 15. My local spot has a sz 15 left, but I don't know anyone who wears that size lol.

All everyone has now is sz 7 and 15. My local spot has a sz 15 left, but I don't know anyone who wears that size lol.

Back
Top Bottom