The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Chungsta

Where can I buy this line??? Is it gonna be at footlocker??

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]
Nike.com

Originally Posted by Chungsta

Where can I buy this line??? Is it gonna be at footlocker??

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]
Nike.com

How limited r theses going to be, trying to cop at least 2 pairs, and how was the last db release in CHI Town???

How limited r theses going to be, trying to cop at least 2 pairs, and how was the last db release in CHI Town???

Thinkin about coppin just to flip... I dnt see myself in these its jus something off about em... don't really like when a shoe is one particular color other than white or black... but I knw mad heads will be lookin for these...

Thinkin about coppin just to flip... I dnt see myself in these its jus something off about em... don't really like when a shoe is one particular color other than white or black... but I knw mad heads will be lookin for these...

^might not be such an easy flip. remember last year how long it took for db vi to actually sell out? it took ages. people were copping for months off the shelves.

^might not be such an easy flip. remember last year how long it took for db vi to actually sell out? it took ages. people were copping for months off the shelves.

Originally Posted by eltouha

So wat u saying these will be a easy cop

Originally Posted by Mikey23

They had to do a raffle at the nikestore in atlanta on the release date.. but they got a shipment like 2 days later but they didn't stay long but heyy..

They had to do a raffle at the nikestore in atlanta on the release date.. but they got a shipment like 2 days later but they didn't stay long but heyy..

I wonder how it was in chicago last year for da vi's
It depends more on the size you are looking for, but generally speaking, at Ntown Chi, if you get there by the time they open, you should be ok. For past Db releases they have had a decent amount to go around.

It depends more on the size you are looking for, but generally speaking, at Ntown Chi, if you get there by the time they open, you should be ok. For past Db releases they have had a decent amount to go around.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I wear a size 10 the most comman shoe size, thanks for the info..

Back
Top Bottom