The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

These will be interesting to say the least. They can turn out
pimp.gif
or
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IT SUCKS THAT THE ONLY NT IN MN STOPPED MESSING WITH JORDANS SO THEY WONT GET THE DOERNBECHERS

There is a Niketown in Minnesota? where?

IT SUCKS THAT THE ONLY NT IN MN STOPPED MESSING WITH JORDANS SO THEY WONT GET THE DOERNBECHERS

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Updated the first page with what little info there is out there

Here's some more info...

They'll be composed of red nubuck on the uppers, and they'll have icy soles.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Updated the first page with what little info there is out there

Here's some more info...

They'll be composed of red nubuck on the uppers, and they'll have icy soles.

Originally Posted by UST23

there was a nike store only not niketown and yes they dont carry jordans no more that suck hopefully they start with this jordans haha

there was a nike store only not niketown and yes they dont carry jordans no more that suck hopefully they start with this jordans haha

Originally Posted by Brucie

I don't live in Minnesota (I live in Denver, CO.), but I was out there last month. I went to the "Mall Of America" and they have a Niketown that should be opening soon, so you might luck out. It was on the 2nd floor, but I don't remember if it was on the North, South, West or East side of the mall, but I did see that there is going to be a Niketown there. Matter of fact; they had posted that they were hiring, which is a sign that they are going to open it's doors soon. I suggest that you guys who live out there stop by the Mall Of America and check out what I'm talking about.
pimp.gif

I don't live in Minnesota (I live in Denver, CO.), but I was out there last month. I went to the "Mall Of America" and they have a Niketown that should be opening soon, so you might luck out. It was on the 2nd floor, but I don't remember if it was on the North, South, West or East side of the mall, but I did see that there is going to be a Niketown there. Matter of fact; they had posted that they were hiring, which is a sign that they are going to open it's doors soon. I suggest that you guys who live out there stop by the Mall Of America and check out what I'm talking about.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Can't wait to see pictures of these. I never got my hands on any of these last year. This year will be different..

Can't wait to see pictures of these. I never got my hands on any of these last year. This year will be different..

Back
Top Bottom