The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Yea that could have totally been avoided if her friends wouldn't have let her leave alone.
I mean come on, not even one of them could accompany her
30t6p3b.gif
?

all of that
some friends they are

i mean its a terrible situation but i hate this passing of the blame.

it could have been avoided if she didn't take the drugs. this is why i dont roll god knows where my mind will wander.

and i'm a strong kid i don't even know if my friends would be able to contain my nonsense.

that said i might try it next time
laugh.gif

Interesting post on Reddit. Friend of the girl goes into detail about what happened. Shocking that the parents would assume their precious daughter would never do drugs, but she's been popping them for awhile, and even tripped out at Coachella. There's too much detail to not assume this is a real story.

http://www.reddit.com/r/D..._ingesting_mdma_looking/

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

RIP EDC next year
It happened on the strip, it's not going anywhere. Insomniac deals with the law all year already any way, pretty sure they can throw so more money their way.
And in terms of EDC. Holy @%!+. A little disappointed with Saturday and I wish more DJs would've dropped new songs, but to be able to experience all those DJs at a carnival more then made up for it. That hard style stage was tight, Headhunterz was dope. Eye of the Tiger intro made me feel like I was shuffling in their like Rocky 
laugh.gif
. Jochen Miller and Porter Robinson were my two favorite sets. Hard to say best because I missed out on so many other DJs.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

RIP EDC next year
Not likely. Even so, it's sad that Insomniac will likely have to pay something to the family. Girl couldn't handle her stuff, and died off site. That's on her. But in our current society, we get to conveniently blame someone else for a payday.

EDC in Vegas sucks. The last time I went to EDC was in LA. It's too hyped with people just going for the drugs. PLUR is dead. I saw a lot of fights on Friday and you never see fights at raves. 
indifferent.gif

I wouldn't say it sucks. Every person has different experiences. The part about being too hyped for drugs? Thats been every year. You cant positively tell me this year there were more people hyped about drugs than any other year.

Originally Posted by justballin11

EDC in Vegas sucks. The last time I went to EDC was in LA. It's too hyped with people just going for the drugs. PLUR is dead. I saw a lot of fights on Friday and you never see fights at raves. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but PLUR ain't dead brodie...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

EDC brings way too much money to Vegas to be cancelled. RIP to the girl though.

And Vegas needs it. Plus...I thought you couldn't open hotel windows for this very reason?

I had an OKAY time, I just think everything was a big mess and really unorganized. Could of been way better, would not go again though. Other than that.. who saw the crazy guy on bath salts Saturday right before they canceled everything? Dude started spazzing out then pulled out his meat and started beating it. The cops/paramedics just let him be for a good 10 minutes before they put him on the stretcher.
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Lies lies lies.

Like you guys are so full of !%*%. I was there all 3 days for heavy hours and saw nothing even close toa fight, now im not denying that its possible it took place but to sit here and say you saw "a lot of them"

Yall are just too hipster. Oh the music and scene has expanded so it obviously sucks now, I only liked it when nobody liked it.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

This. 
People are just +%*!%+% %%@%%@*@ now. Especially in line.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

indifferent.gif

This. 
People are just +%*!%+% %%@%%@*@ now. Especially in line.
If you're going to make a point (whether valid or not), it helps when half of it isn't censored.

I've been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic for almost 2 years, my first episode of psychosis was after i rolled summer 2010. I had the same delusions she had.

Drugs aren't for everyone, and it sucks because you never know if you'll be the one it happens to... until it happens.

What makes it worse is because it happens to such a small percentage of users, people don't care and choose the reward while disregarding the great risk they're taking.

for me it would've been way better if it never got shut down on sat, still hurts my heart when i think about it lol. other than that i still had fun on friday and sunday. for me all the plur was more at circuit grounds. it felt more like what a rave is supposed to be especially when everyone in that stage is your trance family. felt like everyone there was like one. all those drunk idiots i ran into were in kinetic field. last year kinetic was crackin,alive, and plur but now it felt like it got tooo mainstream. last year the crowd at kinetic sang songs out loud and everyone knew the songs. but this year no one knew every song and the whole crowd didnt sing at all. the only song i witnessed where everyone sang was during calvin harris set when he played save the world. other than that felt like i was the only one singing lol. sebastian ingrosso, alesso, r3hab,afrojack,afroki, calvin harris, chuckie, laidback luke, porter robinson, flux pavillion,armin,atb,dash, and ferry killed it that weekend. smdh for seeing kaskade instead of A&B....did not enjoy it at all, like i said before kaskade is not the same.

( edc2010,beyond2011,identity2011,nocturnal2011 kaskade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>edc2012 kaskade )

when i went last year it was nothing but a great time, same thing when i went to ultra last year as well.
the smaller shows ive been to i see people rolling/drinking and being stupid which pisses me off
i've always had a good time/been extremely happy when i've taken anything

honestly I think Qdance was the best stage all weekend, !@!+ had me jamming and tired with the swiftness. that hardstyle man.

oh and whoever was playing at basspod before benny benassi was so good, like I'm not a fan of dubstep at all but his !@!+ was so poppin I went 15 minutes late to benassi cause i had to rage with the crowd for a bit at basspod.

Back
Top Bottom