The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^ I already answered your question. Don't keep two kickers. I would pick up Baldwin, Helu, or Delone Carter (in that order). You should be fine once Nicks and Ingram come back from injury. 

I would roll with DHB.............. With Palmer i would actually be more hesitant just because this is pretty much his first game so a lot of unknowns going into this Sunday.

Garcon however is pretty much Painter's go-to but that passing game can crumble at a moments notice.

just traded Stafford for Andre Johnson since i got 2 good QBs already. Better payoff
30t6p3b.gif

1 RB and 1 Flex Spot:
Jonathon Baldwin (12pm game)
Javon Ringer (3pm game)
Chris Ogbonnaya (12 pm - starting with Hillis and Hardesty out)
Ryan Mathews (Questionable and 3pm game)

Freeman.

You have to go off recent history with that. What we know is last game vs. N.O., the Bucs played very well, and as far as we know, Carson is still rusty.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Another one:

Carson Palmer or Josh Freeman?
I have a feeling Saints D will step up this game. And Denver gives the 2nd most fantasy points to WR, so I'd go with Palmer.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Freeman.

You have to go off recent history with that. What we know is last game vs. N.O., the Bucs played very well, and as far as we know, Carson is still rusty.
But Raiders are coming off of a bye week, and the WRs are saying Palmer is looking good. It could be a wash.

Need 3 from each, thanks.

Nate Washignton (vs. Cin)
Desean Jackson (vs. Chi)
Greg Jennings (vs. SD)
Steve Breaston (vs. Mia)
Santonio Holmes (vs. Buf)

Eric Decker (vs. Oak)
Nate Washignton (vs. Cin)
James Jones (vs. SD)
Darrius Heyward-Bey (vs. Den)
Steve Breaston (vs. Mia)

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Freeman.

Freeman or Cassel???
Miami's D is looking real thin..........

Cassel.

This is completely separate than the Freeman or Palmer decision, because there are different variables. This one being that Cassel is hot, going against a suspect secondary in Miami. KC has found another receiving threat in Baldwin to go along with the already good duo of Bowe/Breaston. Sprinkle in a solid run game of Battle to regulate the defense, and you know what you should get out of Cassel. 250 yds, and 2 TDs.

While I like Freeman this weekend, you still don't know what you might get from him. TB is still w/o an offensive identity, but the fact that they play N.O. leaves you with the fact that they'll try and establish the run to start, but if the games a shootout then Freeman will get his yards...Again, you just don't know what to expect.

Because of that, I say Cassel.

Cassel.

This is completely separate than the Freeman or Palmer decision, because there are different variables. This one being that Cassel is hot, going against a suspect secondary in Miami. KC has found another receiving threat in Baldwin to go along with the already good duo of Bowe/Breaston. Sprinkle in a solid run game of Battle to regulate the defense, and you know what you should get out of Cassel. 250 yds, and 2 TDs.

While I like Freeman this weekend, you still don't know what you might get from him. TB is still w/o an offensive identity, but the fact that they play N.O. leaves you with the fact that they'll try and establish the run to start, but if the games a shootout then Freeman will get his yards...Again, you just don't know what to expect.

Because of that, I say Cassel.

^TY 651akathePaul. That what I was leaning towards..... I'm starting Baldwin this week too cuz of injuries
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not too confident about this line up in my 16 team league.

2e4g520.jpg

^TY 651akathePaul. That what I was leaning towards..... I'm starting Baldwin this week too cuz of injuries
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not too confident about this line up in my 16 team league.

2e4g520.jpg

You're welcome...

Looks like you're starting the best lineup you can field, so just roll with it. Fantasy comes down to luck a lot of times, so you never know.

You're welcome...

Looks like you're starting the best lineup you can field, so just roll with it. Fantasy comes down to luck a lot of times, so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom