The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Accidentally left Donald Brown in on thursday. Now, V Jackson and Stevie Johnson are royally !%!%%%% up my lineup today.

30t6p3b.gif

So Vincent Jackson is playing. I'm worried about playin him though. Would you guys play him or Donald Driver?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by diew its james

playing against victor cruz in the finals 
frown.gif
it was a good season while it lasted...
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
Going against Cruz and Bengals DEF
frown.gif
playing against Cruz as well.  Looks like im done, my WRs are playing like crap.  Pretty much how its been the whole year
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by diew its james

playing against victor cruz in the finals 
frown.gif
it was a good season while it lasted...
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
Going against Cruz and Bengals DEF
frown.gif
playing against Cruz as well.  Looks like im done, my WRs are playing like crap.  Pretty much how its been the whole year
30t6p3b.gif

same, WR's blow...cj spiller is the only good thing happening to my team right now
ohwell.gif
im losing by 50 fantasy points so far
laugh.gif

I got cute and started Blount over Beast Mode when Beast Mode has been my best player since I got him.

I have a 10 point lead he has the Saints D and the Falcons kicker and I have Colston. I should win but it would be over if I had started Lynch.

I did win my big money league though. 

Welp, i'm on my way to lose my league championship in embarrassing fashion. Put up 135 pts just last week and im barely pushing 60 this week
30t6p3b.gif

It was a great year nonetheless, thank you all for the help throughout the season and I'll see you guys next year

I need to the Saints to put the clamps on Roddy White and have John Kasay either only get a couple extra points or miss a couple field goals...

I need 64 points to win. I have Brees, Sproles, Graham on offense and John Abarham, Curtis Lofton and Roman Harper on D left to play. I feel sick.

won my first fantasy football championship tonight
pimp.gif
thank you aaron rodgers for a great year, couldn't have done it with out you
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lost 2 finals....and lost a 3rd place game for money back too lol....all thanks to drew brees...all 3 of my opponets had him...what are the chances of that lol

I just made it to the championship game winning by .4 points. I was behind by 1.6 points until the points adjustment. My nerves are shot.

Won my money league by plenty. Time to go to work and trash talk.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Won my other league by 0.30.
eek.gif
Don't really care tho because it's a free league.

Back
Top Bottom