The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jimmy Graham...
pimp.gif

Y'all expect anything from Ed Dickson this year?

Don't know if I can count on Marcedes Lewis as my TE. All the good waiver pickups are gone too
30t6p3b.gif

Go with Cleveland. There aren't many ways Cincinnati can hurt you, whereas Baltimore will have an easier time scoring even against Pittsburgh than the Bengals will agains the Browns.

Ability and team considered, he absolutely can produce. The problem is, Dennis Pitta is on that same team, and has plenty of ability, himself. Dickson is the starter, but I would bet on them both seeing plenty of time. I'm sure there are better options.

Are Greg Olsen or Jared Cook available? Lance Kendricks and Evan Moore are names to watch, too.

I love the position. There is probably as much tight end talent in the league right now than ever before.

That was the perfect storm for me. I have brees so the fact they went down he had to pass his way back but still lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Ability and team considered, he absolutely can produce. The problem is, Dennis Pitta is on that same team, and has plenty of ability, himself. Dickson is the starter, but I would bet on them both seeing plenty of time. I'm sure there are better options.

Are Greg Olsen or Jared Cook available? Lance Kendricks and Evan Moore are names to watch, too.

I love the position. There is probably as much tight end talent in the league right now than ever before.

Evan Moore is the only TE available of the ones you mentioned. Definitely on my radar.

Can't decide on my flex....

Reggie Bush or Jahvid Best

You'd think it's a no brainer for Best, but Reggie is going to be the featured back, and this is a PPR league.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Can't decide on my flex....

Reggie Bush or Jahvid Best

You'd think it's a no brainer for Best, but Reggie is going to be the featured back, and this is a PPR league.

You said it all when you said PPR. Go with Bush

Should I try to get rid of Reggie Wayne, since Peyton is gone for now?

On the other hand Kerry Collins can air it out .

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

Should I try to get rid of Reggie Wayne, since Peyton is gone for now?

On the other hand Kerry Collins can air it out .

He is still an assest.  If you do get rid of him, don't just give him away.

^^^ Best is damn good at catching passes out of the backfield as well, though. That's a tough one. I think Detroit/TB is going to be a shootout, so I'm leaning towards Best, but I can't argue with Bush.

Reggie Wayne's stock is low, so you might as well keep him for now. Try to dump him after a big game or just wait it out and see how it goes.

so, I have a pretty horrible WR core...horrrrrrible. IMO anyway. I think the worst I've ever had.

I need help deciding on who my flex should be.

I have Austin and Lloyd starting.

Hines is in my flex right now. I have Garcon and Smith from the Eagles (don't ask me why)..on my bench.

My logic behind having Jacoby Jones (who is still on the board) and starting him would mean I could get points when (if Collins can't run that offense) he gets some yardage on punt returns. That logic is probably not good lolol

Breaston is still on the board too, who I'm looking at.

Not a PPR league either.

Well, let me ask this...How do your other positions look? Are you stacked at RB or QB?

You might have to pull off a trade.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, "signs now point to" Derrick Ward and Ben Tate carrying the load in the Texans backfield against the Colts Sunday.

The Houston Examiner's Alan Burge also believes the combination of Ward, Tate, and Steve Slaton should be "good enough" to win Sunday. Lance Zierlein of the Houston Chronicle advises "sitting" Arian Foster in fantasy leagues. If Foster indeed fails to suit up, Ward is the safer fantasy play, especially in PPR formats. Tate will offer a higher upside, but comes with the risk of fewer touches. Adjust your lineups according to your risk tolerance.

Looking like Foster is out. Most likely won't be official until game-time, I'm sure.

I hate game time decisions.
30t6p3b.gif

I think I am going to start Stafford over Tony Romo in one league. Does anyone think Austin Collie is worth a start?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm gonna be pissed if Duane Starks score more than 1 TD tonight, cause I have him benched. Forte and Peterson should
be reliable though.

Duane Starks?  you mean James Starks?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea that's who i meant. Don't know how I was thinking bout the Ravens former DB.

And paul I'm pretty iffy on Forte too, but I figured since he's a main back he'd have to get the bulk of the carries.
I'll be checking out Starks though to see what happens.

So, um..Peyton Manning owners, should I go ahead and drop #18 already? What y'all plan to do with him?

Ryan Grant let me down.. Shoulda known Starks was going to get more carries after what he did at the end of last season
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom