The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Hype me up on Demarco Murray... Can he get me points vs St. Louis? Who would you guys put in... Murray or Earnest Graham?

Downside with Graham is that punishing Chicago D, and the game is in London. Jet lag and he's 31 which will probably mean Graham doesn't play well.
Murray is my second waiver pick up if Battle doesnt come through. He will put up numbers. I can see Dallas winning pretty easily with Bradford not playing (as of now). There will be a lot of chances to ice the game. Felix is definitely out. As long as you are not dropping anyone good he will be a solid fill in for bye weeks, and maybe more depending how long Felix is out cuz that guy is made of glass, I swear.

i dunno why i held on to mike sims-walker for this long but now...$$+*

devin hester or doug baldwin after dropping MSW?

Originally Posted by Physicx

probably Baldwin, but MSW is back with the Jags now.

Originally Posted by Physicx

probably Baldwin, but MSW is back with the Jags now.

^MSW is worth a roster spot in like a 16 team league
laugh.gif

Any chance Ronnie Brown gets the start or is even active this week if Best is out??

laugh.gif

Any chance Ronnie Brown gets the start or is even active this week if Best is out??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I'd like to know this also.  Need to set my waivers by tonight

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

He'll be active but unlikely to start. I believe Mo Morris will start week 7 against ATL.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Hype me up on Demarco Murray... Can he get me points vs St. Louis? Who would you guys put in... Murray or Earnest Graham?

Downside with Graham is that punishing Chicago D, and the game is in London. Jet lag and he's 31 which will probably mean Graham doesn't play well.
Murray is my second waiver pick up if Battle doesnt come through. He will put up numbers. I can see Dallas winning pretty easily with Bradford not playing (as of now). There will be a lot of chances to ice the game. Felix is definitely out. As long as you are not dropping anyone good he will be a solid fill in for bye weeks, and maybe more depending how long Felix is out cuz that guy is made of glass, I swear.
Yeah I am thinking Murray will get the bulk of the carries over Choice.  Also Jerry Jones seems to like the kid.  I dropped Detroit's D for him. I still have Baltimore's D and I am sticking with them the remainder of the year.  

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

He'll be active but unlikely to start. I believe Mo Morris will start week 7 against ATL.

Yeah I am thinking Murray will get the bulk of the carries over Choice.  Also Jerry Jones seems to like the kid.  I dropped Detroit's D for him. I still have Baltimore's D and I am sticking with them the remainder of the year.  

Okay I hate to ask, but I need some input on a trade...I just got offered AJ Green (and he threw in the Lions D because I need a Defense this week and he was gonna drop them) for Jahvid Best...

My RB's:
- McCoy
- Steven Jackson
- Mark Ingram
- Daniel Thomas

My WR's:
- Dwayne Bowe
- Sidney Rice
- Mario Manningham
- Julio Jones
- Santana Moss

I was reading about Best with the concussion like symptoms...do you guys think this a deal I should make?

Okay I hate to ask, but I need some input on a trade...I just got offered AJ Green (and he threw in the Lions D because I need a Defense this week and he was gonna drop them) for Jahvid Best...

My RB's:
- McCoy
- Steven Jackson
- Mark Ingram
- Daniel Thomas

My WR's:
- Dwayne Bowe
- Sidney Rice
- Mario Manningham
- Julio Jones
- Santana Moss

I was reading about Best with the concussion like symptoms...do you guys think this a deal I should make?

I pray that I get him.  I'm #9 on waivers.  I'm short of RBs this week thanks to the Felix Jones injury

I pray that I get him.  I'm #9 on waivers.  I'm short of RBs this week thanks to the Felix Jones injury

Anyone got any thoughts on Hightower? I hate how Shannahan says hes the starter and then gets no snaps and says he was hurt. I want to say Hightower still has his job if hes healthy especially since Torain had a bad game. But Shan is so unpredictable with his RBs.

Anyone got any thoughts on Hightower? I hate how Shannahan says hes the starter and then gets no snaps and says he was hurt. I want to say Hightower still has his job if hes healthy especially since Torain had a bad game. But Shan is so unpredictable with his RBs.

Back
Top Bottom