The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Arian Foster

Tony Romo

Frank Gore

Eric Decker

You're all awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nappy

Honestly if I were CJ I'd ask to be cut at seasons end. CJ played much better with Vince Young at the helm, he seemed to excel when a mobile QB was present. If I were him I'd get myself cut and sign a 1 year deal to Carolina to prove myself.
So after holding out and asking for more money u would ask to be cut after the fact that u got 13 mil for this year? How about u give that money back than get cut? I don't think the titans care what cj wants anymore. They might cut him just to save 8 mil next yr. ">
That's my point exactly, they're going to cut him anyways so why not say "please cut me, I don't think we're a good fit" to expedite the process.

Honestly if I were CJ I'd ask to be cut at seasons end. CJ played much better with Vince Young at the helm, he seemed to excel when a mobile QB was present. If I were him I'd get myself cut and sign a 1 year deal to Carolina to prove myself.
So after holding out and asking for more money u would ask to be cut after the fact that u got 13 mil for this year? How about u give that money back than get cut? I don't think the titans care what cj wants anymore. They might cut him just to save 8 mil next yr. ">
That's my point exactly, they're going to cut him anyways so why not say "please cut me, I don't think we're a good fit" to expedite the process.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I don't think he should actually lobby a cut. That would say a lot about his character. He should try to prove himself and his worth to the team that paid him. Just my opinion. And @@*! the steelers d!

I don't think he should actually lobby a cut. That would say a lot about his character. He should try to prove himself and his worth to the team that paid him. Just my opinion. And @@*! the steelers d!

I don't remember who it was but I hope u kept Finley. Dudes gonna get his. Finley> Fred Davis lol

Relax, this is Finley's 2nd good game of the entire season (seriously) whereas this was more of an off day for Davis (he wasn't targeted as much as he usually is). 
378 yards 5 TDs (3 of them came in one game in week 3) for Finley is no way in any shape or form superior to Davis's 559 yards a game and 2 TDs (if you take away that one 3 TD game from Finley they'd be tied at 2 a piece). I'd rather take consistency than flash in the pan I'll give you a TD every 5 weeks. At least Davis will give you at least 5-6 points a game and have his solid 10 point games here and there as opposed to Finley's donut days and his occasional amazing days (40 yards and a TD today, WOW amazing).

It was me btw who told dude to trade Finley for DeSean Jackson and pick up Ballard, I still stand by that statement (though I'm sure Ballard is off the WW by now), if he was smart he made that move. 

I don't remember who it was but I hope u kept Finley. Dudes gonna get his. Finley> Fred Davis lol

Relax, this is Finley's 2nd good game of the entire season (seriously) whereas this was more of an off day for Davis (he wasn't targeted as much as he usually is). 
378 yards 5 TDs (3 of them came in one game in week 3) for Finley is no way in any shape or form superior to Davis's 559 yards a game and 2 TDs (if you take away that one 3 TD game from Finley they'd be tied at 2 a piece). I'd rather take consistency than flash in the pan I'll give you a TD every 5 weeks. At least Davis will give you at least 5-6 points a game and have his solid 10 point games here and there as opposed to Finley's donut days and his occasional amazing days (40 yards and a TD today, WOW amazing).

It was me btw who told dude to trade Finley for DeSean Jackson and pick up Ballard, I still stand by that statement (though I'm sure Ballard is off the WW by now), if he was smart he made that move. 

He doesn't give a damn about his character obviously. He insults Titans fans weekly on Twitter (i'm serious, just about every week) for criticizing him. He's the most complacent and egotistical guy in the NFL so what would be the difference? He's already a massive D-bag why not just be a d-bag and asked to get cut? 
I'm not saying he should go public, he should probably pull a Hillis and fake an injury and milk it. Sit games let the season dwindle down and let Titans brass cut him anyways. THEN he can sign somewhere for cheap and he can "rebuild" his image and "reputation" by playing well in a system that is better suited for him (a la Panthers).

He doesn't give a damn about his character obviously. He insults Titans fans weekly on Twitter (i'm serious, just about every week) for criticizing him. He's the most complacent and egotistical guy in the NFL so what would be the difference? He's already a massive D-bag why not just be a d-bag and asked to get cut? 
I'm not saying he should go public, he should probably pull a Hillis and fake an injury and milk it. Sit games let the season dwindle down and let Titans brass cut him anyways. THEN he can sign somewhere for cheap and he can "rebuild" his image and "reputation" by playing well in a system that is better suited for him (a la Panthers).

I still think Finley will have a better season for the rest of the yr. ******** are in shambles right now. And he gets a decent amount of targets. As a Jennings owner it pisses me off.

I'm up 29.

He has Vick, and I have DeSean Jackson tonight. I think I got that in the bag.

Rivers went off in that second half, got me the W.

Glad I started Gronkowski over Finley at TE.

I still think Finley will have a better season for the rest of the yr. ******** are in shambles right now. And he gets a decent amount of targets. As a Jennings owner it pisses me off.
Jermichael Finley pisses me off every week.  I tried to trade him, but no one is biting.  He has been a constant underachiever this year.

I was up 20 with Maclin left, and the dude I'm facing has both Forte and DJax.  And now both of his players have 3 combined fumbles
pimp.gif

I'm up 2.3 points right now. I've got the Eagles D and he's got Forte. I hope to god this drive takes the entire game and no OT is had.

I'm up 2.3 points right now. I've got the Eagles D and he's got Forte. I hope to god this drive takes the entire game and no OT is had.

Survived, won my matchup by .18.

Had Shady and Celek vs D Jax.

Very lucky to get the W and move into 2nd place.

Survived, won my matchup by .18.

Had Shady and Celek vs D Jax.

Very lucky to get the W and move into 2nd place.

Back
Top Bottom