The Official Fantasy Football Thread

This has officially been my worst year in fantasy football, even though I'm doing well in 1 of my leagues. Except for McCoy and Brees, I can't trust anyone else on my teams

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Figured, byes and injury jacked my team up...why not Kevin Smith?
smokin.gif

Traded CJ2
mad.gif
, Finley and Battle for Arian Foster, Brandon Pettigrew and Dalton.

Only picked up Smith cuz of that. A good week.
pimp.gif

matt forte and steven jackson 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. down by 10 with jake ballard left
tired.gif
.im 1st in my league and im about to lose to the 10th place

Man. Started David Nelson and Vincent Brown over Jabar Gaffney and Titus Young 
indifferent.gif
Started Maurice Morris 
indifferent.gif

Started Lions D 
indifferent.gif

Dropping all these dudes after this week.

I have 22 points right now with only Brady and McCoy left. I'm hoping for some record breaking performances by the two.

OMG WHY DIDNT MCCOY GET THE TD ON THAT LAST SECOND RUN, WHY??? WHHYYYY??? Maaaaan today was a sad day for me in fantasy, many of my big guns put up duds.

Phillip Rivers 13.2
LeSean Mccoy 11.5
Calvin Johnson 8.9
Shonn Greene 1.4
Greg Jennings 0.6
Tony Gonzalez 13.4
Jason Hanson 7
Eagles D 12

NE's D tomorrow. Opponent has McCluster and I'm up 14. I feel safe

I'm on my comeback season
pimp.gif

I'm up by 30 with Gostkowski going but my opponent has Brady left. I'm still nervous as hell. That 50 yard play by DeSean that got called back better not come back and haunt me.
30t6p3b.gif

Up 3
pimp.gif
bout to knock out the first place team in my league
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm thinking bout dropping Gostkowski for John Kasey since I have the week sealed up.............. or is it not worth it?
nerd.gif

I was only up 13 points going into Sunday nights game and my opponent had Eli and Manningham.

I had already given up.

I'm up 32 points heading into MNF...he has Brady, I have Gronk...non-PPR..am I safe? 32 is big but it's Brady on primetime
ohwell.gif

My opponent had Eli Manning and Victor Cruz, while I had LeSean McCoy left. With that long pass to Cruz, I went down by 2 points thinking it was over, because LeSean wouldn't get another chance to touch the ball. Manning fumbled, then I was only down 0.6 points. Finally, with LeSean's last rushes, I took the lead and won.

I win, the Eagles win. My night has been made.

I needed some other guy to lose in my league so I could get closer to clinching first place but he had NE D, Gronkowski, and Green-Ellis. They dropped almost 60 pts.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Won 6 in a row in a league I started 0-5 in. It's between me and another guy for the last playoff spot. Win out and I'm in. I could potentially drop one more and make it, but he's got to go get beat one more time. Huge match-up this week for me. LEGGO!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Back two with three games to go

This. 
I'm back 2 games from 3 different teams, which isn't bad at all considering I started 1-4 playing mix and match with my squad dealing with Chris Johnson....the dude had 5 points this week.....5!!!! 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Would you guys drop Denarius Moore for Julio Jones? And Tolbert for Kevin Smith?

How the hell is there good people like that still available on waivers in your league? Your whole league must just watch Sportscenter highlights.

Back
Top Bottom