THE OFFICIAL FIESTA BOWL THREAD - WVU VERSUS OKLAHOMA.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

roll.gif
at a Jim Ross prayer for a Stone Cold stunner

334648.jpg

336813.jpg

laugh.gif

ALL YOU BASTARDS JINX'D MY TEAM....

Malcolm Kelly owes us another year for not playin in this game.

Respect to WVU and that corny post game ceremony and that stocking stuffer trophy, nah I aint madd but I aint happy
tired.gif

Pat just earned my man some cake.

But for real they need a face can this guy come out and say what needs to be said to recruits.
If he can then he should be coach because he has respect in a locker room

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Darius Reynaud is a STAR.
smh.gif
too bad he chose to go tto WVA, he'd be the main attraction soo many other places

Idk about that one. He drops alotta passes.

Darius Reynaud is a STAR.
smh.gif
too bad he chose to go tto WVA, he'd be the main attraction soo many other places
Only other team that gave him a scholarship offer was indiana

Cuz he was a RB. Happens all the time. Kevin Smith was moved to CB asa SR in High School, thats why he ended up at UCF. Its all about opportunity.

laugh.gif
Reynaud dont drop no more passes than any other WR
just off his run after the catch ability he'd wax teams if he was featured as a catch & run threat
and WVA took him off Special teams this yr cuz they know he they only WR

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Jim Ross
good job for the interim coach, if they don't give him the position, he better be on the staff. if not the staff, i hope he coaches some where next year.lick a shot for coach stewart
pimp.gif

I completely forgot this was tonight...Judging from Gunna's pictures on this page, Steve Slaton cracked and folded AGAIN?!
sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Nowitness. He went out the game in 1st quarter, never to return.
smh.gif
1 tote for negative 2 yards I think.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lick a shot
laugh.gif

wvu offense is always fun to watch.

slaton needs to go, so we can see noel devine run!
every wvu game i watched slaton ends up hurt
eyes.gif

lets see if bill stewart gets the job, looks as if the players want him.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Conrads to WV. They proved a lot of folks wrong tonight and I can admit I was one of them. But this is actually good. People were hyping OU saying that if they blast WV they should have a share of the national title....
this just shows that usc shouldn't be considered co-champs based off the fact that WVU beat a squad ranked 3rd ,and was favored to stump theyrumps.

People keep hyping Oklahoma up, but they keep on losing in BCS bowl games

I was actually shocked that OU got blown out. This game could have gone either way, IMO. WVU just manhandled OU.

3 BCS Bowls, 3 Lopsided games, 2 BCS Bowls/Games left...

Again Norv Turner > Bob Stoops ( I hate saying that )

From now on I'm boycotting college football

laugh.gif
Nowitness. He went out the game in 1st quarter, never to return.
smh.gif
1 tote for negative 2 yards I think.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lick a shot
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dude is an absolute cupcake.

this just shows that usc shouldn't be considered co-champs
Well, no one should be considered co-champs, I still don't think WVU will finish the season ranked above USC, if that matters.

If LSU/OSU and VTech win:

1. LSU/OSU
2. VTech
3. Georgia (Skunked Hawaii)
4. Missouri (Skunked Arkansas)
5. USC (Skunked Illinois)
6. WVU (Skunked Oklahoma)

^ i'd put USC in front of Mizzou, regardless of them only having 1 loss. UGA and USC are 2 & 3 regardless of who wins the national championship IMO...

OU IS A BUNCH OF +%%%*!@ FRUADS. YEAR AFTER YEAR THESE BUMS GET A BCS BOWL GAME AND GETING THERE#%*# STRAIGHT HANDED TO THEM. HOW STUPID CAN YOU +%%%*!@ BESTOOPS THESE IDIOT THINKS HIS TALENT ALONE CAN WIN +%%%*!@ BOWL GAMES AND DOESNT CHANGE A DAMN THING AND GETS HIS TEAM BEAT THE *%!% DOWN. IM STOP ROOTING FORTHESE TRASHY#%*# BUMS, WAY TO WASTE TALENT %%+%!#+ STOOPS

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

OU IS A BUNCH OF +%%%*!@ FRUADS. YEAR AFTER YEAR THESE BUMS GET A BCS BOWL GAME AND GETING THERE#%*# STRAIGHT HANDED TO THEM. HOW STUPID CAN YOU +%%%*!@ BE STOOPS THESE IDIOT THINKS HIS TALENT ALONE CAN WIN +%%%*!@ BOWL GAMES AND DOESNT CHANGE A DAMN THING AND GETS HIS TEAM BEAT THE *%!% DOWN. IM STOP ROOTING FOR THESE TRASHY#%*# BUMS, WAY TO WASTE TALENT %%+%!#+ STOOPS

tired.gif

roll.gif
It's true though. Oklahoma can't win !$#+ in a big-time bowlgame. That Orange Bowl national championship win over FSU seemed like sooooo long ago. Since then, Stoops and his Sooners have accomplished losses to USC andLSU in the championship game, got posterized by Boise State, and then just got embarrassed by West Virginia.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by tupac003

Conrads to WV. They proved a lot of folks wrong tonight and I can admit I was one of them. But this is actually good. People were hyping OU saying that if they blast WV they should have a share of the national title....
this just shows that usc shouldn't be considered co-champs based off the fact that WVU beat a squad ranked 3rd ,and was favored to stump they rumps.

I never said anything about usc in my post. Stop reaching.

Back
Top Bottom