The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I'm willing to give these a shot and order online to see how I like in person. If I don't like, they're going straight back.

especially since the two dudes in here who already have their pairs have no complaints on them

These shoes are extremely polarizing. You got dudes who love them since they never had the OG and dudes who hate them because they had the OG.

I'm 22 so I was 7 years old when they first came out. I've been waiting for these for years. I don't know if well ever see a retro of them again. And there's one pair on eBay. For $2k. And not even my size

These will be a cop to see in person purchase. If I like them, they'll be kept. If no, I'll sell for retail to someone or just return it

^ I didn't have the OG's and I absolutely hate these "changes" on the retros.  IMO, it just looks horrible.  

Jo19 - You're not the only one... 
laugh.gif
 Let's put it this way, it doesn't change my opinion of them.  

I think the pics are way too dark and small to give you any idea of what the carbon-pattern looks like.

Last edited:
I knew what you meant when you mentioned the Miami Nights. That's why I edited my post.

But good looks on the pictures to explain the differences to people, and why people are upset by it.

What makes it worse is they just did the pattern correct a couple of months ago.
mean.gif
@Magic1978  my bad dude I wasn't trying to come at you sideways or anything.  I wasn't exactly sure how you meant your statement, and rather than me assuming (and possibly being wrong, I'd rather clarify myself (because sometimes I personally don't make myself all too clear).

I agree with you on the pattern.  It's beyond me how Nike got it right with the Miami Nights pattern-wise but got it all wrong with these.

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SOLEBOX PICS ARE HORRIBLE…

Nah.. not just you. No pics can save these monstrosity's.

The lateral view looks ok, but that medial sole view just messes everything up.

Im also not too hot on the glossy finish thats being used on ALL Posites now, but thats a whole different story. :rolleyes

Oh well.... Money saved. I cant justify spending my money on some shoes that look like bootleg *** fakes.

Last edited:
So what type of release are these looking like? Are they going to be super limited or should be a decently easy cop? I am trying to get a gameplan together on whether I need to hit the streets or can go online.

So what type of release are these looking like? Are they going to be super limited or should be a decently easy cop? I am trying to get a gameplan together on whether I need to hit the streets or can go online.

Unheardof in Cincinnati will have them and will do phone orders. I'll keep you posted as to on-sale date/time.

peace,
J

I'm beginning to look at these as a new iteration and not a retro of the carbon fibers.

I'm trying to judge these on their own.

CMONEY's pic actually looks better than all the other pics I've seen.

Last edited:
These shoes are extremely polarizing. You got dudes who love them since they never had the OG and dudes who hate them because they had the OG.

I'm 22 so I was 7 years old when they first came out. I've been waiting for these for years. I don't know if well ever see a retro of them again. And there's one pair on eBay. For $2k. And not even my size

These will be a cop to see in person purchase. If I like them, they'll be kept. If no, I'll sell for retail to someone or just return it
prime example why join date is meaningless.....

so you joined this site when you were 13?

not tryin to insult but how do you have a passion for sneakers or really remember these at that age??

even my hs years are a bit foggy....

not tryin to insult but how do you have a passion for sneakers or really remember these at that age??

i remember exactly what got me into sneakers....the first time i saw a pair of jordan IV's in person...and I was 9 years old

first pair of jordans I ever got - Infrared VI's - I got them for my birthday...I was 11 years old

if you love the kicks, you love the kicks...who cares what age you are?

.....ALL THAT ASIDE, THOUGH....these are definitely going to be a game day decision for me like a lot of ya'll are saying. I want to see how they look in person.

Last edited:

Maybe u had too much god grass over the years, i know dudes 50+ who recall high school vividly, put the blunt down lol

Stop.

PLENTY of people will vouch for me on this site on my knowledge of kicks. It runs DEEP.

Stop.

PLENTY of people will vouch for me on this site on my knowledge of kicks. It runs DEEP.
Stop its hammertime?

stop drop and roll?

STOP what?? nobodys putting you down .im sure you do have more knowledge of kicks than me.just sayin join date dosent mean much.

Back
Top Bottom