The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I think the coppers may be the most successful fp2014 to be honest.
It's the one color that isn't really messed up of the 3. The carbon has that turrible print tho I think they still sold ok. The h20 has the white liner at the top of the shroud and inside of the shroud where it should be blue instead.
And the h20 doesnt have a clear sole like the coppers will have.. Clear Sole = Awesome..lol

you obviously don't know how the outlet game works these days.
please explain.. i always assumed they wanted to sell shoes.

every merchant wants to sell product. business remember?

nike has changed how they have run their outlets over the last couple of years. prices have increased to the point that models have hit outlets for a mere $10 below retail in many instances. nike has started transitioning them to be more like nikestores than outlets.

phone orders are discouraged these days also. apparently, a phone order is perceived as a failure to sell the product locally therefore the store may not have the ability to sell through product on its one therefore the store may get less "good" product in the future.

you obviously don't know how the outlet game works these days.
please explain.. i always assumed they wanted to sell shoes.
every merchant wants to sell product. business remember?

nike has changed how they have run their outlets over the last couple of years. prices have increased to the point that models have hit outlets for a mere $10 below retail in many instances. nike has started transitioning them to be more like nikestores than outlets.

phone orders are discouraged these days also. apparently, a phone order is perceived as a failure to sell the product locally therefore the store may not have the ability to sell through product on its one therefore the store may get less "good" product in the future.
So they expect people now to travel hundreds of miles to the store to buy the shoe instead of calling and making the order?

Outlet.. Key word.. Why should the outlets have shoes that are 9 months old still at retail or a mere 10 bucks below. 

If thats the case call them Nike Store and remove the word "Outlet" from them. If I go to a AE Outlet Store I expect a deal on something thats been moved from the main store.

Which is why i was able to get foams for cheap.. But now.. Nike wants us to pay retail for Concord foams even a year later..lol

Outlets ARE practically Nike retail stores now. Those $29 and $39 cops for dope and slept on kicks are becoming few and far in between these days.

Include the announced release times for in demand items where you have people waiting or buying up stock. Then you have the websites reporting what Outlets have what. Getting stuff from outlets is becoming no different than Footlocker. At least with Footlocker you can use a VIP or birthday coupon. Nike will sell some Jordan's that sold for $170, for $159 :stoneface:

My boy told me the outlet had some foams on a Saturday for $129. I went a couple of days later and they were all gone.

Last edited:
Honestly, I would have been satisfied with a black sole for the coppers but I'll live.. Just more shoes I'll have to sea glow over time.

Honestly, I would have been satisfied with a black sole for the coppers but I'll live.. Just more shoes I'll have to sea glow over time.
Or you can protect the ice and the ice stays white.. I have a pair of foams same pair.. one "protected" one not.. one worn with protection and one sitting in the closet without it.. Guess which one has more yellow on the bottom..

I know I talked trash about the carbons when they first released but I seen a display pair a couple days ago and them joints was looking magnificent. I hope a better retro releases that's close to the OGs b/c I know if I like those, I will love the other ones. :smokin Also, the H2Os look better IRL.

Finally saw the H20's at HOH in Harlem on Monday. I wasn't impressed. How could a shoe that I wanted to badly be reduced to this? 

I've been getting rid of some kicks to get money and make room for some new stuff and I ALMOST put my 09 Gold FP1s up for sale on the bay. Took them out the box to take pics, looked at them for a minute, put one if them on and instantly put them back in the box and away. Lol. I think knowing what FP1s have been reduced to makes it too hard to get rid of a real pair.

I've been getting rid of some kicks to get money and make room for some new stuff and I ALMOST put my 09 Gold FP1s up for sale on the bay. Took them out the box to take pics, looked at them for a minute, put one if them on and instantly put them back in the box and away. Lol. I think knowing what FP1s have been reduced to makes it too hard to get rid of a real pair.
smart move

smart move

Agreed. Picked these up brand new for $130 shipped last week. Might rebuild the fp1 collection again.
View media item 1131877

Last edited:
Really considering copping the Copper Flights. Although the piece on the inner side is missing, I can look past that now.

Really considering copping the Copper Flights. Although the piece on the inner side is missing, I can look past that now.
tired.gif

I heard the coppers might be limited.. I hope this is not true.. We need more GR's so we all can be copper-flightposite-man

I heard the coppers might be limited.. I hope this is not true.. We need more GR's so we all can be copper-flightposite-man
even if the cws were limited i don't think they'd do to good, most are just to turned off by the changes of them

I would like them better without that clear sole. That makes my decision easy.

I also think the pics that are floating around are really glamor shots.

Back
Top Bottom