The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

278_475360fde89cb.gif

Copped one pair on NDC and tried to cancel after finding a pair at a local FootAction store with a birthday coupon. NDC rep tells me I cant cancel after 30 minutes of the order being placed. Now I gotta wait til it ships and return it while they hold my money! SMH

Copped one pair on NDC and tried to cancel after finding a pair at a local FootAction store with a birthday coupon. NDC rep tells me I cant cancel after 30 minutes of the order being placed. Now I gotta wait til it ships and return it while they hold my money! SMH

Been that way for forever now.

what inner midsole thing Before you guys tear me to Niketalk peices this is my first ever pair of flights

It's some minuscule irrelevant half inch piece of rubber that "sneakerheads" complain about to establish they are such sneaker connoisseurs that focus so intently on OG designs of classics. Smh. Literally means nothing to the overall design of the shoe.

^ While it is a small part of the overall design of the shoe, it's definitely much more significant than you make it out to be. At least to most of the guys in this thread.

Not sure if this is a good (or valid) comparison, but look at the midsoles on GS Jordan 4s. If they decided to make men's sizes with that design, it'd cause an uproar. It's a relatively minor change, but it screws up the entire flow of the shoe.

This
JYuMmCw.jpg

Or this
mKjYttw.jpg

Small piece of rubber, HUGE difference.

Last edited:
It's some minuscule irrelevant half inch piece of rubber that "sneakerheads" complain about to establish they are such sneaker connoisseurs that focus so intently on OG designs of classics. Smh. Literally means nothing to the overall design of the shoe.
While that little quarter of a circle missing from the inside does make them look off compared to previous years releases, it would not deter me from copping if caught on a good sale price!

If that's what you have to tell yourself to justify paying so much for a garbage retro then so be it. More power to you young buck.

Lol old guy. I remember back in 99 when the OGs dropped for $160. Your living my past but with a cheaply made version at $220.

G-UNIT

Back
Top Bottom