The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

so disappointed in how they look in person, returning them to Nike over the weekend.

you and me both... with the flood of releases we are constantly enduring, I cant justify settling anymore. picked up the all star KD 6s instead... that's a shame coming from an OG flightposite lover.

Did the OG zipper have issues like the OG Gloves?  Sure, the zipper-pull was thin & fragile, but how about the "track"? 

The changes from OG to 08 on the Eggplants was the zipper cover and the medial side vents were black. The OG vents were silver.

Yeah they have. @PRIME also confirmed earlier that the slight height increase is better at keeping the zipper to stay up.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just the early pics throwing me off. Still the zipper is said to be improved as far as staying up. Also comparing the OG to 08 was the metal piece at the bottom silver in 08 too or was that changed to black? I know the vents were changed.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just the early pics throwing me off. Still the zipper is said to be improved as far as staying up. Also comparing the OG to 08 was the metal piece at the bottom silver in 08 too or was that changed to black? I know the vents were changed.
i honestly never had the OG eggplants. they were pretty limited back then.

the height stuff.... it def appears too high in some pics but i literally sat them next to each other and saw they are pretty close. the H20 may seem more pronounced since the upper lining doesn't match the liner and is thicker than the OG H20.

Real carbon fiber.

LeBron+James+Lebron+James+Wears+Mask+4oIOjDSnOZYx.jpg

Nike will find a way to butcher/replicate the mask and sell it to the public at a premium.

There is zoom, but it's only in the forefoot and the heel.. Not sure if older versions had double stacked zoom through out the whole sole like the foam ones had.

Those asking about sizing, these are TTS.. I wear a size 10, sometimes a 10.5 in shoes like foams.. but these fit good with room in a 10.

Aw ok, but they've always been forefoot and heel zoom though.

There is zoom, but it's only in the forefoot and the heel.. Not sure if older versions had double stacked zoom through out the whole sole like the foam ones had.

Those asking about sizing, these are TTS.. I wear a size 10, sometimes a 10.5 in shoes like foams.. but these fit good with room in a 10.

Aw ok, but they've always been forefoot and heel zoom though.

Yeah, FP1 & FP2 has separate heel and forefoot units, FP3 had full length.

Back
Top Bottom