The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

^^^ maaaaan and I got the all blacks for $40 from FTL when I went to bucknell u freshman year. Schooling in the sticks made me think people ain't fool with shoes like that. They had the black xvii for $99 :lol:

Didnt know u went there. Drove past there all the time in my childhood.

Rt15.

Its grown in recen years, but i always remember seeing it on the right on the way to my grandparents house. "Stadium" on the right.

Def the sticks haha. Didnt look like there was much besides the school haha.

And THOSE people dont fool with shoes like that. I deal with that here im shenandoah valley in va. (JMU).

Last edited:
I saw this today
is he saying there is a copper flightposite coming out or he's claiming those are coppers??? if he's claiming they're coppers
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
He's claiming that in this current year a pair of copper flightposites will release, and he posted that pair for reference which is obviously an older release

Maze is a credible source too
well this makes me happy, i'll def be picking these up when they released, picked up the CF's today, they feel great def glad I passed on the gloves and got these instead

Picked up my pair from jimmy jazz so glad a shoe stayed on the shelf for more than just 2 or 3 hours. Actually shoes don't even make the shelves. Anyways they feel amazing on my feet. I got a size up to a 12. I like em soo much I think they will join my rotation. I was gonna use em for work but I love em. My first flightposite ever.

^^^ maaaaan and I got the all blacks for $40 from FTL when I went to bucknell u freshman year. Schooling in the sticks made me think people ain't fool with shoes like that. They had the black xvii for $99 :lol:

Didnt know u went there. Drove past there all the time in my childhood.

Rt15.

Its grown in recen years, but i always remember seeing it on the right on the way to my grandparents house. "Stadium" on the right.

Def the sticks haha. Didnt look like there was much besides the school haha.

And THOSE people dont fool with shoes like that. I deal with that here im shenandoah valley in va. (JMU).

I only stayed there for a semester. Wasn't the type of culture i was comfy with. I also took big issue with being there because I was filling a minority quota vs me being there from pure academics. My high school GPA was a 3.7 but everyone I talked to was a 4.0 and top 5 in their class. My recruiter was also some sort if ethnic recruiter which I didn't like.

Finished at umbc which worked out well for me. I understand opportunity but that felt so wrong for me. I hated what I was there for.

I picked up a pair of CF's a few days ago.. I like them and I'm happy with the purchase. Shoes could be better but I'm cool with them.

I saw these in store. After having the originals, I looked at them and was just like :x

Even the middle shank plate didn't feel right. The shoe just felt really poorly made and cheap.

Your state taxes are probably higher than mine..
idk I was in NM I have no idea what their tax rate is, they were sold out in el paso so I had to go to las cruces, a hidden gem as they don't sell a lot but they also don't get a lot of exclusives

I got mine at the employee store and i was wondering since they let military in, do they give military discounts ontop of the normal 50% off???

If so im trying to get the Coppers releasing with that mega discount, someone should edit the thread title to, "Flightposite 2014 retro" since its obvious more than one colorway is releasing this year

If by copper he's referring to the gold cw, then I guess I'm in... They need to just stop while they're ahead though.

Copper could be a problem only if done correctly..

I got mine at the employee store and i was wondering since they let military in, do they give military discounts ontop of the normal 50% off???

If so im trying to get the Coppers releasing with that mega discount, someone should edit the thread title to, "Flightposite 2014 retro" since its obvious more than one colorway is releasing this year
50% with an extra 10-20% off

Last edited:
Highly doubt you can combine and employee with a military disc. Never ever heard of that type of stacking.

Back
Top Bottom