The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Played squads for a little while today and the game lagged something serious. My internet isn't bad, just be a problem on EPIC's end. It was ridiculous today

Yea it’s acting funny on our side too.

Do you think it’ll get back up?

I’ll wait if you’re still down to play.

Ahhhh it came back on like an hour later. I started binge watching 13 reasons by then. Hit me with an invite when you get in later. Just gotta take my grandma to the doctors and I’ll be on all day

Yo I’m so close to smashing my tv.

Last two hours I’ve been on and for 5 straight matches I’ve came in 2nd.

Other match I’ve got into a build battle with dude and I bailed out and missed my platform by an inch and fell to my death.

Just now I had the high ground on dude and was raining rockets on him with my gold RPG. He clips me with his SCAR and I die instantly.

Just not my day :lol:

Still debating if I should pay for the Battle Pass. I enjoy the game, but do I really want to pay $10 for skins and emotes that don't really have any advantage?

the game is already free, and you probably have played it more than an hour. least you could do is support the company by paying a little.

its only $10. i cant even buy a salad in the city for that price :lol:

Still debating if I should pay for the Battle Pass. I enjoy the game, but do I really want to pay $10 for skins and emotes that don't really have any advantage?

Yes get it.. I was in your boat for a month also and ended up getting the $24 battle pass.. reason being it pays for itself... you get an extra 900 vbucks afterwards and a chance to win more vbucks by completing the tiers netting you over 1000 vbucks enough to get you the upcoming battle pass when this one ends

Back
Top Bottom