The OFFICIAL Ghostface Killah "Apollo Kids" Album Thread 12/14/10

ghostfacekillah.jpg

Guess Jeezy has some company on the 14th...

But I wouldn't be surprised if neither one dropped on said date...

Ghost usually drops on his dates i believe but isnt this his last one over at Def Jam ?
Its always good to hear new GFK *Puts on wallys *

Ghost usually drops on his dates i believe but isnt this his last one over at Def Jam ?
Its always good to hear new GFK *Puts on wallys *

Sweet. 
pimp.gif

Addict4Sneakers wrote:
the Wizard of Emerald City was grossly slept on

I've only heard it once since its release. I think I liked it when I first heard it; I'll have to get around to listening to it again. 

Sweet. 
pimp.gif

Addict4Sneakers wrote:

I've only heard it once since its release. I think I liked it when I first heard it; I'll have to get around to listening to it again. 

Ghostface Killah Announces The Apollo Kids for December 14, Lines Up Two More New Albums
10/12/2010 By Josiah Hughes

Aside from his work on Wu-Massacre and a few guest spots, it's been a while since we've heard new music from Wu-Tang favourite Ghostface Killah. The rapper's last solo release was 2009's Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City, a weird, sexed-up R&B experiment. Fortunately, the rapper appears to be returning to form with three new albums on the horizon.

The first is an album due out on December 14 called The Apollo Kids. Ghostface announced the record in a tweet earlier today (October 12), and while little else is known in terms of details — like if this is a compilation or a proper studio album — his 2000 hit “Apollo Kids

Ghostface Killah Announces The Apollo Kids for December 14, Lines Up Two More New Albums
10/12/2010 By Josiah Hughes

Aside from his work on Wu-Massacre and a few guest spots, it's been a while since we've heard new music from Wu-Tang favourite Ghostface Killah. The rapper's last solo release was 2009's Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City, a weird, sexed-up R&B experiment. Fortunately, the rapper appears to be returning to form with three new albums on the horizon.

The first is an album due out on December 14 called The Apollo Kids. Ghostface announced the record in a tweet earlier today (October 12), and while little else is known in terms of details — like if this is a compilation or a proper studio album — his 2000 hit “Apollo Kids

pimp.gif

Just cuz Rae did superbly well with his sequel I can't wait for SC2.

I'm really loving the resurgence of the Wu as of late. Get an albums yearly from them.

pimp.gif

Just cuz Rae did superbly well with his sequel I can't wait for SC2.

I'm really loving the resurgence of the Wu as of late. Get an albums yearly from them.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

copped

Agreed very solid album and one of the better rap albums to be released in 2009. New Ghost is always appreciated though.

Back
Top Bottom