The Official Gran Torino Movie Thread...

Just watched it, pretty good movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm not tryin to see any movie about some old racist White dude going to battle against the dangerous minorities who turned his once beautiful white neighborhood into a brown cesspool of crime.

This sounds like it's gonna be to old racist white people what Pineapple Express was to weed smokers.

Just a bunch of old white people in the theatre screamin, "YEA!!! This is his neighborhood!! Damn foreigners!!!" at the screen every 5 minutes until one of 'em strokes out.
6f235fc54d5370ca6fb7b8abf71dfeb686946d1.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Just finished watching it, the movie was great man
clint's lines were classic, although they were racist like a mutha they had me bustin out laughin
Am I the only one that DID NOT see the ending coming? Loved the ending, great movie
No, you aren't the only one.
laugh.gif
I sure didn't. But Iliked it.
Really good movie.

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm not tryin to see any movie about some old racist White dude going to battle against the dangerous minorities who turned his once beautiful white neighborhood into a brown cesspool of crime.

This sounds like it's gonna be to old racist white people what Pineapple Express was to weed smokers.

Just a bunch of old white people in the theatre screamin, "YEA!!! This is his neighborhood!! Damn foreigners!!!" at the screen every 5 minutes until one of 'em strokes out.
Take it easy Al Sharpton. Watch the movie first before conjuring up the same brand of racism you're trying to call others out on.

just watched it...was good...

i cried..lol

Spoiler [+]
i thought thao was gonna do something stupid at the end....when he was looking at the police's guns and stuff

i was cracking up for like 5 mins when clint called him an eggroll

I thoroughly enjoyed this flick. Did not disappoint. Glad to see he kinda got back to his Dirty Harry ways.

I was a little skeptic at first about the film but after seeing it the movie wasn't half bad. You have to remember that the only notable Hmongactor/actress in the main stream is Brenda Song, so the rest of the staring cast came right from open casting calls... and they did a good job for a motionpicture. Picture will release nationwide in early January...

LT...

Clint Eastwood is maaaaaad racist......he got tired of killing native Americans, Mexicans, and Vietcongs....he's apparently moved to the hood forabsolutely no reason it seems just to find trouble with black people. SMH@ this man
laugh.gif
. Download is almost finished...can't wait

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Clint Eastwood is maaaaaad racist......he got tired of killing native Americans, Mexicans, and Vietcongs....he's apparently moved to the hood for absolutely no reason it seems just to find trouble with black people. SMH@ this man
laugh.gif
. Download is almost finished...can't wait
*@+ is this dude babbling about?

Anyway great movie, watched it in a white middle class neighbor hood and they were definitely rolling at the racist remarks like "Damn skippy, that'swhat I want to say."
roll.gif

Clint carried this movie hard, and Thao and his sister were kinda
eyes.gif

"I got a joke. A Mexican, a Jew and a colored fella walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says... Get the F outta here."

Clint had me dyin
roll.gif

good movie btw. ending was like
ohwell.gif
tho.

this was prolly my fav. movie of 2008 after Dark Knight.... mad funny too.... i suggest everyone see it in theaters.

Back
Top Bottom