The Official Iceberg/ Iceberg History Thread

Man henz0 ws supposed to sell me some Ice Berg 2-3 years ago in a size 40. I think he donated it.

The newer stuff at Neimans or Saks's a1

high end lot 29

Had the tom and jerry sweaters with the beanies had the scobby do long sleeve great times in college still have the beanies

@RottenPieces  Its a size L

Sorry not for sale at the moment.

It's a definite female-magnet...The gurlies love it, can't keep them off of me! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I remember this stuff from arpund when I was back in high school, never really got into it, myself, though. Cool to see pics of this stuff though, brings me back to the late 90s/early 2000s.

What's up with the nba live 96 (?) Cartridge though?

Last edited:
@AceMaster193  It has been rumored...I've heard it somewhere but that was years ago.

I feel LOT29 was a "B" grade spinoff...It was cheaply made & the price was affordable.

I never came close to buying anything from them because I felt it was a rip-off Iceberg History. JMO.

@plansb  Threw it in for nostalgia...as a marker. 

Its one of my favorite games on Sega Genesis & Yes, I still play it.

It's crazy that you started this thread my boy and I were just talking about this brand this past Saturday and were saying how we think if they came back they would have success now... their sweaters were off the chain their only downfall was that they were a bit pricey at that time when people were not really into high end stuff as much as they are now

It's crazy that you started this thread my boy and I were just talking about this brand this past Saturday and were saying how we think if they came back they would have success now... their sweaters were off the chain their only downfall was that they were a bit pricey at that time when people were not really into high end stuff as much as they are now
yep...would mega boom now

@plansb  Threw it in for nostalgia...as a marker. 

Its one of my favorite games on Sega Genesis & Yes, I still play it.
 thats what i figured, i actually just picked up a system from amazon that plays nes, snes, and genesis games.  i have been playing a lot of genesis games lately as well.  Sometimes i wish i could go back to those days haha

thats what i figured, i actually just picked up a system from amazon that plays nes, snes, and genesis games.  i have been playing a lot of genesis games lately as well.  Sometimes i wish i could go back to those days haha
Cool...Cool
I play all my games on a retro console that I picked up @ my local gaming store.
It plays all of SEGA Genesis carts & was reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Guess I'm the only one that's keeping this thread alive...smh

Here's another one from my archives:

Iceberg History "Steam-Boat Mickey" knit

Suede on the Face, Hands, & Feet; Chenille for Mickey's body

Loved Iceberg in the late 90's. Had a few tees and sweaters.

Their quality and craftsmanship was rediculous.

I remember coming to Miami back in the days and one of my cousins called my Donald tee "bootleg Fubu" :lol:

Yeah. Their craftsmanship is def 2nd to none.

I can't complain about a single piece that I've owned.

Back
Top Bottom