The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

when i transfer songs onto itunes and then on to the ipod... its transfers the new songs and the previous transfered songs... is there a way to skip transferring the already transferred songs to make it go faster?

also what happens when you accidentely disconnect it when it says " do not disconnect"?

I bought the new iPod a week ago and opened it up and used it and put music on it and everything. I'm not satisfied with the product will I be able to return it before the 14 day return period even though I used it. I know there is a $30 fee for opened items, but will mine be excepted even though i used it. It doen't look that new anymore. Help me out.

I was thinking about dropping $25 for the Agent18 now that I see the Axshop one, I think I'll just get that one.

What do people use to clean their Ipod? Like winow cleaner or any surface cleaner?

I just got a video Ipod but I am still going to keep my 20 gig for storage space. I just took the EVO skin off and it looks so freakin' bad. Even with the skin, dirt has managed to even get in the back of the Ipod (the silver part) and has almost put some perminant stains (dirt) on it.
E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
AIM: Fongstizzle

Member Since January 26, 2003

Is there a way I can pause the converting of wma files? I want to stop it, but I want it to resume when I start itunes back up.

Fongstarr.

Buy a can of Brasso, it WILL get scratches out of your iPod from what i've read about it.

Only like $3-$5 a can at Hardware stores such as Home Depot, Lowes, and I think places that sell car parts (Autozone...etc), and Wal-Mart.

Hope I could help.

:D
happy.gif

another question...when i convert my video's on videora, the video starts out nice, but like 30 minutes in the words stop falling in place with the movie...anybody know whats wrong??? what type of quality should i set it to when i convert it???

I wish that dude who originally posted the dual shield action would come through and drop knowledge on us...

Quote:
I bought the new iPod a week ago and opened it up and used it and put music on it and everything. I'm not satisfied with the product will I be able to return it before the 14 day return period even though I used it. I know there is a $30 fee for opened items, but will mine be excepted even though i used it. It doen't look that new anymore. Help me out.

Why would you be "excepted" for returning an iPod that has been open, used, and is still in working condition? If you really bought it less than 14 days ago, you can return it with a 10% restocking fee ($29.90), otherwise no Apple store will take it back.

Sry, but what do i have to do to get video on my 30 gig video. Do i have to download something?

okay i bought my wife a 30 gb video for christmas and she also got a 4 gb nano from her mom. she told me i could have the nano, would you guys return the nano and pay the difference for another 30 gig video?
RIOINC@GMAIL.COM

OK, here's my question....any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 3G version but my fiance just got me the new black video one. All songs one my iPod are not in my iTunes library and I want to transfer them all to my new iPod. Anyone know how to do this?

Also, how do I connect my new iPod if I already have iTunes working with my old iPod? Will all the songs transfer?

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

RIOINC.

Yes.

You will thank youself later.

You might not think your're gonna fill up the space but trust me you WILL.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

alright...since alot of people are asking, i'll go ahead and tell you

Videora is a program used to convert videos from .avi,.wmv,.mpeg,ect to mpeg-4(which is the only type of file that can be used to view video's on an iPod)...so yes, you will need to install this, or a program like this, to convert these files...i haven't completely got it to work with movies, beause about 30 minutes in, it gets out of sync...after installing it, you should click the "Convert" button on the left...then comes up a new screen...click "Transcode New Video"...in the "Edit Transcode" box, you should pick a title to rename it and the quality...Click "Apply"...depending on how long the file is your converting, it could take a while...when it's finished it should be in your Videora folder in your "Program Files"...hope that helps

For those who want any of the agent 18 cases put the code:
a18nano05 in and get about 10 bucks off.
[/center]

Quote:
When my iPod is plugged into the computer...the screen is always flashing "Do not disconnect." Is the battery still charging?

yeh, the battery is charging.

when you wanna disconnect, open up itunes and hit the little eject button. the screen'll stop flashing
[/url]​

Quote:
she told me i could have the nano, would you guys return the nano and pay the difference for another 30 gig video?

Definitely.
I never keep my enemies close cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope,that's close enough...

I need help guys...When I bought my Ipod Nano and I tried to install the iTunes plus Quicktime on to my computer (HP Pavillion with Windows XP) everytime i tried to click on the desktop Icon to install it, the contract part where you disagree or agree shows up maybe for a second or two and just goes away and I have to keep opening it and it keeps doing the same thing. I've tried to remove programs to make some space thinking maybe there was not enough space and I kept trying to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and the same problem keeps happening. Can anybody help me out with this? Please any help is appreciated

I just got done with installing a boxwave protector, which is the same as a martin fields...

that was the most @#%$ hard thing ive done in my life

make sure you do it in a place free of dust or you're screwed.

pics later

Back
Top Bottom