* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Guest features from from MGMT, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Rihanna and Kid Cudi.
tired.gif

This $!#! sounding more like Kingdom Come 2 than Blueprint 3...

Ultra%20soft%2012%20diapers.jpg

and this lame was literally saying:

"This %%%@ make jackers wanna go n commit felonies
Ah, get your chain tooken"

"You %$+!+! singin too much"

"Ah, or your lack of aggression
Pull your skirt back down, grow a set men
Ah, ah.. $$$$@ this just violent"

Word camel ? You thugging it out on your single with Rihanna ?

Go kill yourself.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Jay's being a hypocrite. After attacking auto-tune which is as commercial as you can get today in rap, you go and do a track with Kanye (nothing wrong withthat) and Rihanna (are you kidding me?) to get Z100 and Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 spins. You can't have it both ways.

Will wait to hear the song before I give my take...

Keeping it real don't feed the bills because dudes ain't going out and buying CD's so it's whatever...

I just hope he puts out good music and a good album for me to download...

Originally Posted by M16

Go kill yourself.

But you have "Team T-Boy" in your sig.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by M16

Go kill yourself.

But you have "Team T-Boy" in your sig.
eap1cw.jpg

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Keeping it real don't feed the bills because dudes ain't going out and buying CD's so it's whatever...
Yeah...that's cool if you're Fabolous or somebody. But this is Jay-Z we're talking about. His legacy is already cemented in the gameand he's going to sell regardless. He's at the point where he CAN just focus on music...not trying to appeal to certain crowds now. It's ridiculousbecause it's like he's trying to show that he can still "Keep up" as opposed to staying in his lane.

I don't have to hear the music to know what direction the album is heading in. Everything I'm reading right now about this album is eerily similar tothe things I read about Kingdom Come before that came out. Even still...I ignored all the critics and didn't download or even listen to a single trackbesides "Show Me What You Got" and copped on release date...only to be let down big time. 3 years later and I'm STILL trying to force myself tolike that CD. There was as much build-up and talk about American Gangster and that ended up being ridiculously good. With a title like "Blueprint 3"and a single like "DOA"...I'm expecting to read about the album and hear about guest features from Chris, Beans, Free, Bleek, Ye, etc. Not no gotdamn MGMT and Kid Cudi.

I like all the features (don't know MGMT very well) individually but I'm not sold on them being on this album with Jay.
Co-sign. I've got nothing against MGMT, Rihanna, Drake, etc. I'm admittedly not a Cudi fan at all. I'm just not trying to hear them on"Blueprint 3".

Just like I had nothing against Usher, Beyonce, and John Legend...I just wasn't trying to hear them on the man's first album in 3 years.

Im Not You wrote:
tired.gif

I like all the features (don't know MGMT very well) individually but I'm not sold on them being on this album with Jay.

Jay would have been an idiot to put Drake on his single? F' yall tambout? I aint even a Drake fan, dude is like the hottest N' out right now tho.

Yall would really rather have Rihanna on a Jay song than Drake?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Jay would have been an idiot to put Drake on his single? F' yall tambout? I aint even a Drake fan, dude is like the hottest N' out right now tho.

Yall would really rather have Rihanna on a Jay song than Drake?

Jay don't/won't ever need the hottest anything to be on his first single

Jay don't/won't ever need the hottest anything to be on his first single
nobody ever said he "needed" it, that aint got nothing to do with the point I was making. How the #%#% would that have been a"bad" move? And the prospects of a song with Rihanna's annoying %%$ voice on the hook being good as opposed to Drake's are low. At leastDrake is nice. I aint tryna hear Rihanna on a damn thing....

Back
Top Bottom