**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

These are so ill. His brother Raul lives in miami so i see him around from time to time, usually in south beach. one time i was drunk and asked to try it on, these things weigh.

I know NT hates these now but I have been wearing G-shocks for 15+ years so my brother and wife both saved up and copped me this for my bday last month. It's not something I would of bought myself but coming from my family who is not balling it means a lot.

It's set in stainless which I would of preferred gold but it's a gift so I cant really complain. 

post a picture.
From top to bottom (all rope chains)

3mm, 8 inches, 3 grams ($200)

4mm, 22 inches, 10 grams ($500)

8mm, 27 inches, 41 grams ($1500)

I spent 2200 total for the entire set, Kinda blows that they are hollow but I couldn't find any solid rope chains in my city that weren't priced ridiculous. This summer I plan to get Cuban chain 26inch and bracelet 8 1/2 inch at 6mm each. Im a little hesitant at buying gold over the internet but everyone here seems to praise Daniel for his Cubans so I am going to him 100% until someone says otherwise.

Just found my chain from high school days circa 1994. Back when silver was acceptable 
laugh.gif

i hade one just like that and it was all mase and diddy's fault.

Daniel had a huge one of these in yellow gold that was :smokin

The top two pics look like this one on his store

Price wise, it's much better than IF&Co since you get 14k, but only if the weight is the same.

Your Jacob piece though
pimp.gif

Doesn't it have diamonds on the sides/edge?
ok ok looks like lax updated the mold around the neck

I believe they do it is a 18K 36mm Datejust with the jubilee bracelet

model #116238

Well damb.

I stand corrected.

Looks so small compared to the updated models though.

Word is that they have an all gold Datejust 2 as well, but I've only seen one on Ebay and it was fully iced. We discussed it in here not long ago.

Ya'll talmbout gold prices gonna' drop etc. How that gonna' happen? The US dollar ain't comin' back. We in a sinking ship.

I believe they do it is a 18K 36mm Datejust with the jubilee bracelet

model #116238

Well damb.

I stand corrected.

Looks so small compared to the updated models though.

yeah when i was at the Rolex store I checked it out to but didnt even ask the price as I just didnt like how it looked on wrist in the 36mm that is why I love the day-date because its 41mm

of course I was just window shopping because there absolutely no way I would purchase a 35K watch

Day Date 2 is 41mm. The Day Date is 36mm also.

Back
Top Bottom