**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX got his mold direct from my Jacob. I know that Icee Fresh got the kufi perfected because they made their mold off of Malice piece from Jake. That Icee Fresh Kanye Jesus doesn't look right to me at all. I know they got something comin' real soon that is :smokin tho........

- So LAX has that exact mold of the Jesus in your pic?
- Nope, many of us have said that and BB went on a rant once saying to check out eyes. His Kanye piece is off, and FrankMucus broke down what happened perfectly.

LAX got his mold direct from my Jacob. I know that Icee Fresh got the kufi perfected because they made their mold off of Malice piece from Jake. That Icee Fresh Kanye Jesus doesn't look right to me at all. I know they got something comin' real soon that is :smokin tho........

- So LAX has that exact mold of the Jesus in your pic?
- Nope, many of us have said that and BB went on a rant once saying to check out eyes. His Kanye piece is off, and FrankMucus broke down what happened perfectly.

None of the copies are exact, there is always something off with the ones others make. Just deal with it or go to Jacob.

the jewels are nice, but the highlight of the pic is the stack of Canadian bills :smokin

nah never really thought about it, I like to keep it old school, but none the less it probably would look pretty dope that way

I know this stuff doesn't really apply to all the other stuff posted in this thread, but here some the cubans, pendents and bracelets I wore as a baby
laugh.gif
haha, every latin baby wore una azabache around their neck. I think if you're latin, and were born in the 80's that was your starter kit. 

Name Pin with azabache 

Name Plate Bracelet

Baby Cuban with a cross and azabache (when your tooth fell out, they put that on a bale) 

When you turn 10 you get a Vertical name plate. (mine was in a faux chinese font. 

Can Daniels put stones in their cubans if you ship them loose diamonds to use? Just curious....

Another question, is it possible to get stones put in Cartier eyeglass frames? 

haha, every latin baby wore una azabache around their neck. I think if you're latin, and were born in the 80's that was your starter kit. 

Name Pin with azabache 

Name Plate Bracelet

Baby Cuban with a cross and azabache (when your tooth fell out, they put that on a bale) 

When you turn 10 you get a Vertical name plate. (mine was in a faux chinese font. 
laugh.gif
The good ol' days

When this happens and they perfect it, LMK. lol
Well, he said it'll be a few months for a few reasons. 

1. he has to locate the mold

2. he has to mess around with it and try to get it to look right. 

so I told him, once that happens, I'll trade in my Jesus and pay a difference if need be. 

Can Daniels put stones in their cubans if you ship them loose diamonds to use? Just curious....

Another question, is it possible to get stones put in Cartier eyeglass frames? 

It is possible to put stones in Cartier frames. I know a few cats who got 10 and 20 pointers in their joints.

Here's my setup..

30" 7mm cuban chain (Daniels)
8.75" 8mm cuban bracelet (Daniels)
28" 3mm franco
5g 24k Pamp bar
10g 24k Pamp bar
Where did you get the case for your pamp bars? they are crazy original and im very interested in getting a 10 gram pamp bar in the next month or so and would really like a rope case to go with my rope chain. Also does anyone here have a IF&co Micro Jesus? Im curious as to how much they weigh seeing that they want 1200 for each one with only the diamond eyes.

Has anyone ordered from TraxNYC before? I want to get a couple rings from them but I buy all my ice locally I feel sketchy when it comes to buying online. Something like this is safe though right??? http://m.traxnyc.com/Mens-Rings-Mens-Diamond-Rings-Prong-Diamond-Ring-32761-item32761.html as long as its solid gold and real diamonds I'm straight.
Yeah there definitely legit ... ordered a cross from there a few years ago .. quality isn't the greatest, but you get what you pay for i guess.

SIDENOTE: JC should of worn that setup in the all gold everything vid

Ya JS setup is crazy classy, chains are a little to long for my taste but I wouldn't mind having something like that.

Back
Top Bottom