**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ice looking like a stoned cold creep in this pic lol .. I love oldschool ropes tho 
nthat.gif
hice's first wife >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coco

word, darlene was is a bad *****.

remake of her classic shot

Last edited:
Rocky is a tool. How can he of all people whine about people ripping his flow? ASAP as a whole are a bunch of clowns and I lost my last ounce of respect for them when Ferg said he had no idea who Z-Ro was.

his mom is a idiot.

if that chain got melted down its a travesty..its almost as bad as when big pun's wife put his TS piece on ebay and da public outcry

made her change her mind.

goes to show you when old school frame of mind doesn't understand that gravity of prestige...da iconicness of da chain

was worth MORE then da actual melt value..smh doing it wrong.

Did she need the money or not? That is what is important. If they have debt the public could be mad all they want they aren't going to pay the bills. Not sure if you are mad that she pawned it or the way in which she got rid of it.

Even if paid via cash, correct me if I'm wrong, I imagine most venues or organizers will be reporting those show expenses when filing to the IRS.

Massive earnings and payments under the table can't be hidden for long when that auditor comes around.

this is exactly what it be because if im not mistaking the people paying out can use it as a tax write off so when the rapper dont say anything about it the IRS come knocking.

Why yall mad tho ? I doubt "yeezy" is catching feelings about what he said so why are y'all ? Clowns I tell you.

Why yall mad tho ? I doubt "yeezy" is catching feelings about what he said so why are y'all ? Clowns I tell you.
Yeezy catchin feelings bout everything else though :lol:

Bottomline is a$ap rocky's arrogance made him look outta touch with reality.

Last edited:
Rocky is a tool. How can he of all people whine about people ripping his flow? ASAP as a whole are a bunch of clowns and I lost my last ounce of respect for them when Ferg said he had no idea who Z-Ro was.

You serious? He doesn't know who Z-Ro is?
Wow.

Last edited:

some dude got "got" with this lead filled joint

Strange, those look like the lead rocks that commonly appear on the shores of Eduadorian beaches. :nerd:

We know that your bro only lets you handle non quickset Datejust sales, and that is why you could not sell the perfectly set VVS AP to us, Robert

Is he lying though? Some of these mini Jesus pieces are an embarrassment.

da whole concept of mini jesus pieces are an embarrassment.

This. Looks like LAX been takin' some dough outta' Ben's pockets tho. :nerd:

He won't be taking any out of mine after the immaculately set VVS with flawless baguette bezel AP fiasco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom