**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

eb4ed9607d5c11e28e1522000a1f9a99_7.jpg

best place to buy gold wholesale? i sank like one of the stamped brick as a pieces for my chain cheapest and most legit

Wat is the weight of a if&co micro jesus? The website tells nothing on weight.

Somebody posted the weight on here not too long ago, can't remember what it was but the thing is tiny. Essentially it's not even worth it for what IF&CO is taxin.

Rose gold is usually 75% gold and 25% copper, so isn't it kind of misleading saying that a 615 g rose gold chain is 615 g of gold? My calculations make it 461.25 grams of gold.

Somebody posted the weight on here not too long ago, can't remember what it was but the thing is tiny. Essentially it's not even worth it for what IF&CO is taxin.
If The piece was atleast 10 grams with no chain it be ok, otherwise not worth it.

Rose gold is usually 75% gold and 25% copper, so isn't it kind of misleading saying that a 615 g rose gold chain is 615 g of gold? My calculations make it 461.25 grams of gold.
Ben didnt say it was 10k 14k or 18k
I wasn't hating, I have lots of respect for Ben. But he does say, "this is real gold," when it's gold and copper. And 75/25 is just the normal ratio, he could have made it like 60/40 for all we know. Just putting it out there, no disrespect. I just mean that a fully gold chain that's 500 g is more gold weight than a 625 g rose gold chain.

Ben didnt say it was 10k 14k or 18k

I wasn't hating, I have lots of respect for Ben. But he does say, "this is real gold," when it's gold and copper. And 75/25 is just the normal ratio, he could have made it like 60/40 for all we know. Just putting it out there, no disrespect. I just mean that a fully gold chain that's 500 g is more gold weight than a 625 g rose gold chain.

People make 24K gold chains?

How many jewelers are making 24k pieces? If you're using that approach, 99% of these pieces and estimates we hear are misleading. Jewelers should be giving us 58% of their gram weight for all of these 14k pieces.

My take was, all Ben was firing shots about, with 'real gold', is some of these instagramers are puffing their chest out selling plated or gold filled pieces.

Back
Top Bottom