**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

And he is a Miami chico, so he should know better too. A classic can never be trendy.
You both read it wrong.... 

Everyone is posting jesus pieces here.... I wanna stray away from it and post something new or see something new... I see Jesus pieces here everyday.

I also wanna stray away from posting TRENDY PIECES.... not calling a jesus piece a trend... I OWN A JESUS PIECE AND CONSTANTLY POST THEM ON MY TUMBLR.... I Just wanna see new pieces. 

capiche?

I feel you and all but you wanna see "new" pieces but you actually posting old pieces that are in the earlier pages of this exact thread tho... No hate.

I dont want a thick chain to be honest, like 5m is a good size that i can't disagree but the pieces i want are like 5-10 grams with the only exception being the 2 half ounce pamp bars i want

I'm cool with E-Class and Freezy... my brother has been doing realestate for them for years... Flo is the only one really eating... Brisco is now making some good money opening up for Flo etc.... All the other artists they sign flop...
Everybody waitin on Blue...the whole city was talkin bout him n the Juvie fight lol

I'm cool with E-Class and Freezy... my brother has been doing realestate for them for years... Flo is the only one really eating... Brisco is now making some good money opening up for Flo etc.... All the other artists they sign flop...

Everybody waitin on Blue...the whole city was talkin bout him n the Juvie fight lol

What happened?

edit: man, they sayin Juvie got his issue from Blue. Juvenile shoulda' known not to start up with that man in his own city.

Last edited:

IF&CO Baby Enamel.... no flaws to it to me.

Hip hop music has gone down a road with little creativity and the jewelry is following the same path. Everyone just doing the same as the next man.

I love Cubans with a Jesus but damn everyone got the same setup now. I miss crew pieces.

I love how JOBH is not afraid to do something differant and outside the box.

darlene still bad till this day.
pimp.gif
best thing to happen to ice t...i was never really a coco fan.

and like i said before, da only reason cubans and jesus pieces are whats running it is because all these rappers lurk da net and they

see da public only respects da aforementioned and they followed suit.

i agree when you have a crew piece it was much more doper then da da jesus piece, but people always gravitate around it because

for many rappers it was their 1st starter shines, thats what you got with your first advance, they you moved on to something else.

Back
Top Bottom