**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

54ad73bad89511e2b9fd22000a1fbc16_7.jpg
are those 3mm cubans that everybody wears with the angels or are they cables/S curbs?

There will be a wild amount of cubans floating around in a couple years, after these rappers get over them. Scrap price on ebay? dont mind if I do!

Don't feel like driving to Downtown LA to get a better deal, but a local place is selling 14k for $32 a gram. Good? Bad? I'm just trying to get another chain

Also, it might be a stupid question but since a lot of gold says made in Italy, will I get it cheaper in Italy? :lol: I'll be in Italy in about a week

Don't feel like driving to Downtown LA to get a better deal, but a local place is selling 14k for $32 a gram. Good? Bad? I'm just trying to get another chain

Also, it might be a stupid question but since a lot of gold says made in Italy, will I get it cheaper in Italy? :lol: I'll be in Italy in about a week

Thats a great price as long as their work isnt crap. Whats the place. Ill get on a plane to LA at that price.

Thats a great price as long as their work isnt crap. Whats the place. Ill get on a plane to LA at that price.
Some local swap meet here. Gotta order it tho since he didn't have it in, but the catalog only goes up to 20 inches :frown:

Back
Top Bottom