**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

MLB Players got the most paper of any sport and its all guaranteed.

People say this all the time, but is there some article or something that breaks down the number of games and such... Have a feeling that NBA is the highest paying league on a per game basis.

Last edited:
:lol: @ breitling making rolex step up their game. Who even rocks a breitling anymore? Everyone is on the rolex game which is a good and bad thing (ace hood's Rollie bezel)
rolex watches fell OFF by da 2000's....and bretling dominated for a decade plus, its just recently when rolex came back with

da big face variants that they came for a comeback, not to mention that yellow gold came back strong.

but you are talking strictly about da rap scene. outside of rap and hip hop, rolex was still doing fine.

rape scene moves da needle when it comes to jewelry...go ask watch retailers how much more rolex watches sold cuz mase and diddy were waving em

side to side...

there was a SIGNIFICANT drop when rolex watches fell out of favor..i mean c'mon, there's a REASON rolex got da big face to da market.

Yep. Can't argue with Ninja on this at all. Breitlings definitely forced Rolex to step their game up. They were running the game and crushing Rolex on the design front.Unless you have owned both, or seen 'em both side by side (as I am sure Ninja has), you might not understand how much harder a Breit is than a Rollie. I wore stainless rollies for years and nobody noticed 'em except for watch nerds. Put on that Breitling and everyone tryin ta glimpse the wrist. A gold rolex is still respectable, but a gold Breitling crushes it any day. Go on Ebay, there are tons of gold rollies, but a gold Breitling Bent is a rare sight. Daniel just listed one at $22500 and it sold in less than 2 days.It demands respect. If you are wearing a stainless rollie, you have to accept the fact that 99% of the people who see it think that it is a Seiko or off brand watch. The design is played and weak. Let's not pretend that we don't buy these watches to stunt either, because you can go to Wal mart and get a Casio for $50 that keeps time better than the Rolex. My dude BigL won't even let a tiny face rolex touch his wrist, he says it is a waste. :lol: I like my 41mm, but it has the big channel set VS bezel. I wouldn't touch a 36mm anything and even the subs and other models are weak to me. I am actually considering selling my AP to cop a yellow gold Breitling Bent if I can find one for the right price.

But take into consideration that da hip hop chains and pendants slimmed down too, so we're passed that big boy Britling phase. Thus, da big faced Rollie's are da perfect size.

Nah, huge chains are coming back in a big way right now. Cubans especially. I have a big faced rollie and I like it, but there is no denying that a yellow gold big boy Breitling ***** all over it.

Besides a thick Cuban here and there, most chains I've seen have slimmed down to those baby angels and Jesus pieces. Maybe it's still that way in Atlanta.

:lol: @ breitling making rolex step up their game. Who even rocks a breitling anymore? Everyone is on the rolex game which is a good and bad thing (ace hood's Rollie bezel)
rolex watches fell OFF by da 2000's....and bretling dominated for a decade plus, its just recently when rolex came back with

da big face variants that they came for a comeback, not to mention that yellow gold came back strong.

but you are talking strictly about da rap scene. outside of rap and hip hop, rolex was still doing fine.

rape scene moves da needle when it comes to jewelry...go ask watch retailers how much more rolex watches sold cuz mase and diddy were waving em

side to side...

there was a SIGNIFICANT drop when rolex watches fell out of favor..i mean c'mon, there's a REASON rolex got da big face to da market.

Yep. Can't argue with Ninja on this at all. Breitlings definitely forced Rolex to step their game up. They were running the game and crushing Rolex on the design front.Unless you have owned both, or seen 'em both side by side (as I am sure Ninja has), you might not understand how much harder a Breit is than a Rollie. I wore stainless rollies for years and nobody noticed 'em except for watch nerds. Put on that Breitling and everyone tryin ta glimpse the wrist. A gold rolex is still respectable, but a gold Breitling crushes it any day. Go on Ebay, there are tons of gold rollies, but a gold Breitling Bent is a rare sight. Daniel just listed one at $22500 and it sold in less than 2 days.It demands respect. If you are wearing a stainless rollie, you have to accept the fact that 99% of the people who see it think that it is a Seiko or off brand watch. The design is played and weak. Let's not pretend that we don't buy these watches to stunt either, because you can go to Wal mart and get a Casio for $50 that keeps time better than the Rolex. My dude BigL won't even let a tiny face rolex touch his wrist, he says it is a waste. :lol: I like my 41mm, but it has the big channel set VS bezel. I wouldn't touch a 36mm anything and even the subs and other models are weak to me. I am actually considering selling my AP to cop a yellow gold Breitling Bent if I can find one for the right price.

The all stainless steel rollies look boring to me but the Datejusts look alright. I don't know, most of these watches just aren't that appealing to me other than like the day-date presidential. Ya'll might laugh at me on this one but I always thought those Movados that were out around like 2000-2005 were the flyest. Like the Movado Esperanza.

Yeah, the price of gold has definitely had an impact. That makes that monster yellow gold Breitling Bentley even more of a beast and an eyecatcher.

The Breitling Bentley is a beast weighs almost 300 grams of 18k

Seen one compared to a regular sized rolex, ****

Is like comparing gohan to broly. :lol:

You got 5 months left dog. We need a countdown timer on when that screename is getting retired if you don't get that jesus piece.

LeSean McCoy

They are a rare find. We sold our Yellow Gold Breitling Bentley GT quite quickly and it was a bid war. I wouldn't say Breitling crushes Rolex or vice versa. The Submariner is one of the most iconic watches in history and has one of the better investment aspects for a watch. You also have to remember that everyone's wrist size is different. Yeah, a 48mm Super Avenger will be a big look and go well with a bigger guy. But for your average guy, a Super Avenger is borderline too big. 
If you're worried about what other people think of your watch, then you might be in it for the wrong reasons. Enjoy it in good health because its a luxury item that not everyone has.
I myself am a Rolex fan but have had a share of Breitlings. I'd take a Patek Philippe over either. In the end its all personal preference.

I relieved an NYC nightclub owner of this Yellow Gold Bentley GT when his club got shut down and he needed cash quick a few years back.......Goes hard, def one of my favs, I bring it out a few times a month....

That is the smaller model and it is still massive compared to the largest rolex in production. I am still dreaming of a 48mm daytona.

Yea its not as big as a Super Avenger, I dont even think of the 18k Gold GT as a big watch really......This is my biggest watch, the all black stuff is not that hot now but I still rock it.......I had a few regular SA's but now just have this one....

This Dunamis I got a few months ago from LAX is huge too as the shape of the case is awkward and doesnt fit well....

Of all the big watches I have, the Jacob 47mm model fits the best as it is not as chunky and wears well on the wrist.....

Does anyone know how much does just the case....including case back of a breitling Bentley weigh? I have some 18kt scrap gold n I would like to turn my ss to an 18kt gold version n just buy some straps with gold clasp

Back
Top Bottom