**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New pickup.

Too clean :pimp:

I'm about to graduate college and have been thinking about copping an all gold Rolex almost like the one pictured, as a gift to myself.

Where would be a good place to look for a used gold President (with or without stones) and what would be a good price?

All gold rolexes start at $10k and up used. I think laxrolex is the go to guy on here.

I know you didnt ask for financial advice but I'd suggest saving that money unless you are like a college kid with rich parents that doesnt worry about money.

[quote I know you didnt ask for financial advice but I'd suggest saving that money unless you are like a college kid with rich parents that doesnt worry about money.[/quote]

I'm not gonna put my business out there but I definitely wouldn't consider a piece of jewelery if it would put me in a bad financial spot, but thanks for the feedback, repped

Last edited:
If you look around you can find one for $8k. That is if you don't mind a stretched bracelet like that one and a lighter weight. Those older models had hollow bracelets and weighed between 120-150 or so grams. The newer ones are 170+ and the dd2 are 200+.

[quote I know you didnt ask for financial advice but I'd suggest saving that money unless you are like a college kid with rich parents that doesnt worry about money.

I'm not gonna put my business out there but I definitely wouldn't consider a piece of jewelery if it would put me in a bad financial spot, but thanks for the feedback, repped[/quote]
Message me. I'll take care of you. I have a lot n stock right now.

If you look around you can find one for $8k. That is if you don't mind a stretched bracelet like that one and a lighter weight. Those older models had hollow bracelets and weighed between 120-150 or so grams. The newer ones are 170+ and the dd2 are 200+.

Nothing worse than an old Rolex with a stretched out bracelet. You can cop old Presidentials for like $8k but they are :x And no offence to "WhatCanISay", but his is what I would consider to be :x (and not in a good way)

Any presidential as low as $8k probably not worth it cause its probably all scratched and beat up.

Thats like copping a dented and scratched up S-Class. Better to just stack up until you could afford a nice one or get a nice E-Class.

Personally, I dont really like the idea of used jewelry unless its something that was never worn or hardly ever worn. You buy jewelry cause it looks nice, if its all worn and scratched up, it dont look nice to me.

No offense to "FLYKNITLVR". But, you can't speak directly at me unless you plan on posting something. Maybe one of your flyknits.

I never understand why people say this. If you post something on the net, you should expect criticism along with praise.

Any presidential as low as $8k probably not worth it cause its probably all scratched and beat up.

Personally, I dont really like the idea of used jewelry unless its something that was never worn or hardly ever worn. You buy jewelry cause it looks nice, if its all worn and scratched up, it dont look nice to me.
it doesn't matter with jewelry..at da end of da day, gold is fungible...so there's always value in it, and since its jewelry, you

can take it to a shop, and getting it freshened up to make it look 100% brand new.

yo so what do you guys usually get for cubans like whats the standard

im looking at a 30mm 14k 100 grams cuban for around 4k is that a rip off or am i paying a fairly decent market price?

im looking at a 30mm 14k 100 grams cuban for around 4k is that a rip off or am i paying a fairly decent market price?
30mm?
laugh.gif
i think you mean like 10mm how long is the chain ?

30mm is way too big homie.... i think you mean 30 inches long? 

anyway hit up daniel jewelry inc. and ask for david. tell him Eric referred you. He's good ppl and has the best cubans and prices, he can ship you the chain and all that. 

Back
Top Bottom