**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

PAW_0464-X2.jpg

PAW_3426-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Rappers love regular hennessy
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I always wonder why Nas isn't drinking AT LEAST VSOP. I mean he's a Wild Rabbit Icon for Hennessy and STAYS sipping VS.

At least he did it right on his birthday, this was definitely a gift though, just look how he's holding it
laugh.gif

Any way regular Henny VS isn't terrible, it's just that VSOP is distinctively better and not much more expensive, even XO isn't terribly expensive. Paradis and Richard are on a different level though. Haven't tried either of those.

Strong username to post ratio. :lol: But Nas has the partnership with Hennessey. Chances are he doesn't pay for any of it.

:lol: I always wonder why Nas isn't drinking AT LEAST VSOP. I mean he's a Wild Rabbit Icon for Hennessy and STAYS sipping VS.

At least he did it right on his birthday, this was definitely a gift though, just look how he's holding it :lol:

Any way regular Henny VS isn't terrible, it's just that VSOP is distinctively better and not much more expensive, even XO isn't terribly expensive. Paradis and Richard are on a different level though. Haven't tried either of those.
Yes it is, that's like drinking e&j. And as you said priv aint even expensive, these dudes go all out on champagne yet think it's ok to sip the bum juice. I just don't get it

Strong username to post ratio.
laugh.gif
But Nas has the partnership with Hennessey. Chances are he doesn't pay for any of it.
Exactly, so if he's not paying for any of it why then not AT LEAST get VSOP. He's been to the distillery in France for god sakes I refuse to believe they wouldn't give him some VSOP instead of VS.

If he's mixing it or getting drunk to the point taste doesn't really matter then I can understand. But if he's sipping VS neat or on the rocks even as Wild Rabbit Icon then
roll.gif
mean.gif

Yes it is, that's like drinking e&j. And as you said priv aint even expensive, these dudes go all out on champagne yet think it's ok to sip the bum juice. I just don't get it
Makes absolutely no sense man I agree. I know Nas has had the good stuff I don't see how he can go back to the regular. ONLY time I will even buy regular is if I know I'm gonna be drinking a lot at a party and possibly sharing it with other people. Otherwise I'm getting VSOP and then XO on special occasions. I'm not making enough to buy anything beyond XO yet
frown.gif

It all taste the same to me mayne, once I had the first 3 cup I don't em taste the rest... I believe like Ciroc or grey goose goes down a lot better than say budget brand value vodka or Smirnoff but all spirit don't taste nice too me :smh: henna and dark spirit soaks into your bones :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom