**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Icebox

/quote]

What kind of Breitling is that in the middle?

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Any design ideas you have, we'll do. 

Our bezels are made specifically for each watch. They are put on the exact way the factory bezels are. So many times have we been brought watches with bezels that are lasered to the case and destroying the value of the watch. That's what you get when you buy generic, vendor made, universal fit stuff. 

We are a full manufacture. From design, CAD, casting, molds, diamond setting, and polishing. 

Always appreciate the comments. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. info@goldensunjewelry.com

Last edited:
Golden sun u in the advance building right? I gotta come current out

Looking to get my godson a micro Jesus piece, but don't wanna spend too much since he's still young. Looking at the ifandco micro, which one would u guys prefer the silver or gold plated?

Looking to get my godson a micro Jesus piece, but don't wanna spend too much since he's still young. Looking at the ifandco micro, which one would u guys prefer the silver or gold plated?

Go with the silver. Can't have your godson out here faking the funk :lol:

Shark Face Gang Pendants for our fam Macklemore... Got more stuff we're working on for him...

Rolex Daytona with our Icebox flooded angel... Classic

Smaller iced out cubans..

Back
Top Bottom