**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just got my baby kufi in from @diamondcity..[emoji]128077[/emoji] some of my stuff..
Can you pls post a pic of the Kufi hangin on the chest? tryina understand the size 
nerd.gif
 dope piece btw

Big shoutout to LAX...ordered two of the micro angels and he gave me a good deal.  Him and his partner were great with communication which is hard to get with some jewelers.  Will def be getting a custom breadboye piece in the near future, much respect.
smokin.gif

About to start getting into jewelry. Really only interested in gold. Or gold w/diamond for example.

Big shoutout to LAX...ordered two of the micro angels and he gave me a good deal.  Him and his partner were great with communication which is hard to get with some jewelers.  Will def be getting a custom breadboye piece in the near future, much respect.
They come with the franco or choice of ball chain correct?

They come with the franco or choice of ball chain correct?

Yea, pretty sure you can get whatever you want if you talk to lax. Just a matter of preference...

that caridad del cobre is sick
thanks bruh, I post them a few times before, the setup on the right was given to me my pops and the setup on the left I copped from Daniel's few years back

I also have a baby micro Caridad piece I rock on a smaller chain

Yeah just waiting on my cousin to get here so we can swing by Daniel's so I can grab the bracelet to complete the setup

Just gotta hit up LAX for the Rollie and then the setup will really be complete, we been texting about few different models already, just gotta make my mind up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom